Don't You Go Down

Chapter three

I'm not the kind who cares all to much for notes, I'm really not. I hardly read any of them, and if I do, it's probably because I'm bored. I never write back though.

I looked around and decided to take this to the bathroom. God, I'm so feminine. I went to the furthest corner, and plopped down. I crossed my legs, 'Indian Style,' and began unfolding the note. I was be as careful as possible. I didn't want to crinkle it. I laughed to myself. It was just like Brendon Urie to write what was written at the top. Underneath his 'header,' was the actual note. He also added some random doodle outside the margin of the paper, and underneath the stuff he had written. It was so... Urie.

You Look So Effin' Cute Today!

But why don't you want to see me?
I do want to see you. Have I changed to much? I love how you turned out.. You found someone else? You did... No one could replace you. I thought I'd let you know though, that I love you. I think I love you.. I'm sorry.. that.. all that stuff happened.. I'm glad it did. I missed you. And I don't care if you want me to or not, I'm here to stay. I'll make it worth your while.

Brendon
... You must be straight.


The last bit made me laugh. I tilted my head back, closed my eyes, and held my breath.

What the hell was I supposed to make of this?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be the shortest, I Promise.
I actually could of written the end to the story, but then I decided you peoples might not like that...
[heheh]
Comment?
.... I liked the ending I wrote.. >.> Be happy I'm posting this!
... :D