Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

Moving to Forks, Washington

"Dad where are we going?" Jessy asked.
"Forks, Washington." Jessy sighed as Frank , her adopted father, said. Hi i am Jessy Pike. My parents are dead when i was born so i have adopted parents and my father's company is moving to a small town called Forks, Washington. I hate moving and whats weird about me is that my temperature is really high but i don't feel sick, just dreaming about this one guy who is dark ( like a native american) and who is hot but then he turns into a monster which is really weird. I know there is a "rez" about a few miles from forks. but i doubt my dream is true anyway. I just have to think about my new school and try not to show off and be the shy girl who don't care about anyone. Show off meaning I can do tricks from when i was little like how to flip and everything. I am very flexible and very fast, another weird fact about me.

An hour later, we finally reached Forks as i looked around the cloudy place as my dad drove to our new house for about four years. I noticed that the birds were singing like it was spring again as I sat back looking out the window trying not to think about my recent dream. I remember the same Native guy who can't keep his eyes off me, smiling. Then another guy, who is very white, comes in my dream. When you touch his skin its cold and he has golden eyes. He smells like he put on too much perfume but it doesn't bug me to much. Then they started growling at each other and then they started fighting is where i woke up at. I noticed we were at our new house and it was a two story white house. I grabbed my stuff from the car then went up to my new room when Dad finally stopped the car.
"You have school tomorrow." I groaned as Mary, My adoptive mother, reminded me. "Go to bed early tonight."
"yes mother." I told her sarcastically then I heard her laugh downstairs. I started to unpack as it was getting late. I went to take a quick shower before I went to bed around ten o'clock waiting for the next day to start. My whole mind was on my dream when i was in the car how they fought and seemed like they started fighting over me. it was weird for me to dream like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me when u think or i wont Continue
Emmett Cullen
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_m92PV4Uvo64/SFwxp6iTspI/AAAAAAAAcPA/LS1DR0KUigE/s400/kellan_lutz.jpg
Jessy Pike
http://fs.blackplanet.com/fc22501a4177641679203d4b3f8ce935f6360080/500x500