Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

Breeding the wolf?

That next weekend Emmett packed a few things in my car as I put a bag in the back seat. Emmett wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. “how long are we going to be gone?”
“As long as we want.” He smiled and opened the passenger door. I got in. “ thank you, Cullen.”
“welcome Pike.” I laughed as he shut the door. He got in on the drive side and started up my car. “ now we can do whatever we want.” Then Alice stood in the way.” Now what?’
“where are you guys going?” Alice walked by Mett’s Window.
“away.” she sighed.
“where? Somewhere its sunny?” I sighed.
“Alice, California.” she nodded. “ Don’t tell anyone please we will be back in a few days besides I have my cell phone.” She nodded and backed off as Emmett drove off. I waited until we were miles away.
Half way to Florida, I turned to Emmett. “do you think she will tell anyone?” the car had black tinted windows so no one saw his true self.
“Maybe….once we get there. Someone will call.” I kissed his cheek and only stopped when night fall has came.
Once we were in Florida I started to tell him where to go to the place. An hour later, we arrived and I started to get the bags out of the car when he put the car in the shade. “ Emmett no one is around just me and you.” I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. “come on this will be fun.” then his arms came around me and kissed me.
“how about we leave the bags here for later?” Emmett Growled a bit.
“Okay>“” he carried me inside and to the bedroom. We kissed, I started removing his shirt. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he took off my shirt, kissing down my neck and chest. Emmet set me down on the bed carefully. Removing my bra as I reached down and unbutton his pants. I smiled as he looked me. “you ready, Emmett?” He sighed and then nodded. I kissed him lightly as I pushed his pants down with his boxers. Then he moved on top of me, still kissing me. MY hands started to explore his body. Then all of a sudden my pants and panties flew off. I laugh silently. I kissed him then my tongue slid in his mouth wrapping it around his tongue. He moved in between my legs kissing from my stomach to my neck, using slow and wet kisses. I gasped when his touched my skin softly, feeling a blue-lightening going through my veins “oh god. Emmett, please” Emmett smiled and thrust in the first time. I screamed in pain/pleasure. He got the red eyes for a while and bit on the bed.
Three hours later, I panting as he was too. I looked at him and smiled. “ I didn’t think you could stay that long.” He chuckled. I rest under him. “ I don’t feel any different.” he kissed the top of my head.
:What were you looking for then?” I looked up at him.
“some movement at least.” I looked at him and saw some black. “ Go get something to eat. Your hungry. Besides I need something to eat too.”
“okay,. Be careful.” I nodded. He kissed my forehead and left. I got my robe and got to he kitchen. I made me some eggs to eat. I started to eat and stopped then ran to the bathroom.