Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

Marriage and Truth

The next day, Emmett and I got married with Edward and Bella there. They only knew about it. We kissed then Emmett carried me to the car.
“Going home now?” I nodded as Edward and Bella got into his car he brought with him. “see you guys,” They nodded and I smiled at Emmett. “ thank you sweet.”
“welcome, hun.” Emmett said holding onto my hand, playing with the ring.
“You know I never thought I was getting married after a year of living here and to you.”
“Why is that?”
“ because you seemed like your too good for me.” Emmett laughed.
“well same about you too.”
When we got back to Cullen’s house. Everyone was waiting outside.
“You got to be kidding me. Great.” Emmett squeezed my hand lightly as he stopped and turned it off as he parked. I was feeling weaker than before.
“Everything will be fine.” He got out and opened my door.
“hey everyone.” I said as I got out with Emmett’s help. Carlisle rushed to my side.
“What’s wrong?” I smiled faintly.
“she cant keep anything down.”
“did you guys did what Bella and Edward did?” I nodded weakly. “well you have to stay here then.” I coughed and Emmett carried me inside.
“Where to?”
“In the living room. Now, Edward get some blood.” Carlisle started ordering people around as Emmett Laid me down on the couch. My skin was pale, I could barely move from being so weak.
“Come on stay with me, Jessy.” Emmett pleaded. I tried to keep my eyes open then Carlisle put needles in my arms.
“We cannot let Billy or anyone see this.” Carlisle said to everyone. “ they will kill her for this.” Emmett looked at me as I fell unconscious.
“How could they do that?” Emmett asked. “ why would they do that?” the others just looked down.
“Emmett they wanted Jessy to quit seeing you but she fell in love. She didn’t tell you because she thought you wouldn’t love her anymore.” Edward said.