Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

Aquene Kachina and Maska Yuma Cullen?

Emmett and Alice brought both of the babies to me since I couldn’t move just yet since Carlisle was checking up on me. I smiled as they brought them in. “Aw they are so cute.” Everyone smiled. I looked at Emmett.
“what should we name then?” I smiled and started thinking.
“I don’t know I have to figure it out when I see them do there on stuff maybe.” I smiled and I grabbed the boy. “Aw. Maybe I need to see my family first and tell them what happened.” I looked at Alice. “ I am sorry that you cant see into a werewolf future. I really wish you could so I can see if I will be dead or not.”
“You won’t go alone that’s for sure.” I smiled at Emmett.
“okay “ I got up and moved to the end of the bed with the boy. He has dark skin just like an indian boy will have. He had those eyes that showed that he was the leader. “ He is so cute. Maybe I will call him Maska Yuma Cullen.”
“Maybe. What does it mean?”
“Maska means Strong and Yuma means Son of Chief.” I smiled. “ let me have a good look at the girl.” Alice brought her over to me and I looked at her. Her skin was white just like Emmetts. “She is beautiful. Her hands move like a dancer. Maybe Aquene Kachina Cullen.” I smiled and walked over to Emmett. “ They will be beautiful and wonderful. We will raise them with All of our love and everything.” I smiled at him and kissed him.
“lets go to your parents house so You can see them one last time.” I nodded and walked out with Emmet that had Aquene while I had Maska.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is where i got those names from http://www.bchealth.com/services/birthcenter/nativeambabynames.shtml
Maska Yuma Cullen
http://www.geocities.com/vn_pavan/pavan.jpg
Aquene Kachina Cullen
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7924706556/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/04/wte_bby_girl.jpg
Please Comment please Tell me what u think or help me with the continuing of it or this will be the end of it