Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

Falling in love?

“Leave James. Now.” James laughed and started to walk toward us.
“Don’t worry. I’ll leave after I get my meal.” He licked his lips. Emmett stepped in front of me. James stopped and looked at Emmett. “Are you going to stop me from eating?” James lifted an eye brow.
“Yes and I will also stand in front of anyone else who will try to hurt her. Even if it means that it will kill me.” I gasped.
“Don’t Emmett. I am not afraid of vampires. I stayed with you. I understand them more than you will come to believe.” I stepped around Emmett.
“Oh now the puppy wants to play games. Come here puppy come here.” He started to use that baby voice that all humans use when they want the dog to come to them. I growled, baring my teeth.
“Don’t mess with me, smelly vampire.” I glared at him.
“Oh a naughty puppy, you should come to your master.” Both Emmett and I looked at him like what the heck have you been smoking, and then I laughed.
“Like you’re my master, you are nothing to me.” He stepped forward then we heard panting coming to us. We both looked. A big red brown werewolf raced in front of me growling at James. I sighed. “You are not my protector.” The werewolf whined a bit. “But I already told you I would do nothing to keep me in harm I promised.” James ran off. Then the werewolf sat in front of me. He whined again. “God you think I will just run off on you.” Emmett grabbed me arm gently, the werewolf growled at him. “Stop it. I told you, you are not my protector. No matter what danger I am in. I lived this long without you, you know,” I said putting my hand on my hip. He looked down. I sighed and kiss the top of his head. “Don’t worry, I forgive you.” His tail started to move. “I will talk to you later, okay?” he nodded and licked my face. I giggled. “Go now. I will be home soon. I promise.” I looked at Emmett as Jake left.
“Do I even have to ask? “ I shrugged.
“A friend of mine that’s all. He was really worried about me, also close to my family.” I looked away. “But I have to go now. So talk to you later, Emmett?” He pulled me in and kissed me softly. Emmett wrapped both arms around my waist, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, enjoying the kiss. Emmett didn’t really wanted to remove his arms at all but he did. “Talk to you later.” I stood there for a while and then kisses him then left. I felt like I didn’t want to leave him at all. I stood a few yards away from him, turned around. “What did you do to me?” Emmett walked up to me.
“What do you mean?”
”I am in love with you Emmett.” Tears started to form. He cupped my face with his hands.
“Nothing I just showed you I love you so much. I would do anything to protect you.” He kissed me lightly.
“but like James said the lion fell in love with the wolf. You could turn on me anytime.” Tears started to go down my face. “Jess, I would never hurt you.” Emmett hugged me tight. I cried me eyes out and fell asleep with his arms around me.