Status: hiatus until possible deletion and extreme rewrite

Sex, Booze & Tattoos

Makeup

Reagan

I watch her as she sleeps, not in a stalker way because she’s amusing, she’s half hanging off the bed and will probably speak, saying something weird and stupid at the same time making me laugh.
I turn the TV on quietly then answer the door when my milkshake and Poptarts arrive.
“Toast...toast,” Elvie mumbles, jerking her head upwards.
“Nope, Poptarts Eddy, Poptarts,” I inform her in her sleep.
“Slower!” she shrieks.
I can’t help but smirk.
“What was that?” I murmur to myself with raised eyebrows.
“Mmmmmmm,” she mumbles then turns over and makes kissing noises.
“There’s nobody there you stupid moron,” I roll my eyes then lye back on the pillows to watch the news for lack of anything better.
I look around for my laptop and do some random things on there before there’s a knock at the door.
“Hello! I’m a fish!” Elvie mutters in a Welsh accent before I start opening the door.
“Gahahahaa crazy biatch!” I say then look at the person.
“Oh...hi,” I say to Joey.
“I just came...to tell you....that we’re leaving in fifteen minutes,” he says, fidgeting.
“All....right,” I stare blankly almost “anything else?”
“No...uh...yes...I’m...uhm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn’t have been such an asshole to your friend,” he says looking down.
“I’m sure she’ll appreciate that. I’ll wake her up now.”
“I’ll....wait downstairs,” he says and leaves as if he could get hurt if he didn’t.
“Elv...Elv...wake up,” I say sitting on her bed.
“Mmm Dro,” she sighs.
“WAKE UP!” I yell at her.
“Mah!” she jumps.
“Hello, I’m a fish!” I say to her then pull a face.
“You’re a freak...” she frowns and looks around for a clock or something. “Time is it?”
“Time to leave in 15 minutes. Hurry up” I nudge her then go to finish the milkshake and Poptarts.

She runs around the room looking for her bags before grabbing one and going into the bathroom. I hear the water run for about five minutes until it stops then there’s bangs and cussing. She comes out shortly after, clad in full black makeup and Transylvanian Concubine get up [PVC boots, corset, black pleated skirt with chains and spikes, laddered stockings etc] she throws everything in the bag that is lying around the room and finishes with two minutes left for the run down to the lobby.
“God is that clock slow or something?” I say looking up above reception.
“No you just came down five minutes before he have to go” Joey says jumping up behind me....or just appearing when I didn’t notice.
“Oh...”
“Where’s ummmmmm....Elvira? I wanna talk to her.”
“Around....oh at the....bar. She likes the meaning of happy hour.” I say as I see her looking at the menu at the bar.

Elvira

“Can I have just a vodka and tango....these cocktails don’t agree with me,” I ask the barmaid.
“Yeah sure....but early for drinking isn’t it?”
“Naw it’s just too early in general,” I laugh then pay for the drink.
“Elvira!”
I look up from the glass and see Joey walking over to you.
“Oh well if it isn’t my biggest fan,” I roll my eyes.
“I wanted to apologise. Can we talk?”
“Yeah why not,” I shrug then go over to some padded seats, out of sight from Reagan and anybody else.
“We got off on the wrong foot.”
“Yeah it didn’t help you telling me I was wrong from the start.”
“I know and I’m sorry. I’d just been having shit all day.”
“Why the sudden apology anyway? You haven’t been talking to dear Wednesday 13 would you?” I enquire while continuously sipping my drink.
“Well I realised I should have apologised before I called him. I had been an asshole but then you just irritated me by giving me shit back. Not many people give me shit even if I’m bad first.”
“I see, so what made you change your mind about me...or both of us?”
“Well I called him up just randomly like usual and I started complaining to him and he said that he’d just been hanging out with these cool people for a few days a while ago. And what with this being such a small world it was you wasn’t it. He explained what you were like and it made me realise you weren’t bad you just don’t take shit,” Joey explains.
“Uh-huh” I raise an eyebrow. “Well as long as you don’t give me any more shit then I guess we’ll get on perfectly.”
I get up but land on my boots at a weird angle and fall forwards, I screech under my breath just as I manage to grab onto the side of Joey’s chair and fall over onto him.
“Fuck!” I say and struggle to move.
I turn over and stare at him uncomfortably. A few more seconds and we begin to close in.
“Eddy? Joey?” Reagan calls. I jump and slide onto the floor with a loud bang.
“Here you are! We’re leaving now,” she says.
“Bloody boots!” I grab the side of the chair and pull myself upright without fail.
“Everything alright?” Reagan looks at me frowning slightly.
“Uh-huh,” I say and stride over to the lobby where my bags still are.
The ride to the airport, we’re on the tour bus but sat alone just with Reagan. Neither of us talk, instead we’re listening to different songs in silence.

Reagan

After arriving at the airport, checking in, going through passport control, all that crap and board the plane; it feels like hours have passed and I still want to know what happened before at the hotel. The time hasn’t come to ask yet though.
After the planes lifted off, I slide down my earphones and turn to Elvira, poking her in the ribs. She opens her eyes and looks at me, sliding her earphones down too.
“Yo,” she says.
“What's happened before I showed?”
“Huh?”
“At the hotel when I came to tell you we were going you were on the floor.”
“I fell over,” she says giving a strange look.
“Seriously.”
“Nothing,” she says, “is that all you wanna know?”
“Urgh,” I put my earphones back and turn Peppermint Creeps up so I can ignore her even though I’m not satisfied with her answer.