Status: hiatus until possible deletion and extreme rewrite

Sex, Booze & Tattoos

After Effects

Reagan

“Urgh my head hurts...where am I?” Elvira mutters from under the bed sheets, where I put her, after discovering her knocked out next to a wall.
“Inside....you’re a fucking nut,” I tell her, with painkillers and water at the ready.
“What the fuck happened?”
“You tell me. I found you outside and dragged you back in here.”
“On your own?”
“Yeah at like one this morning. What were you doing in the fucking cold? You could’a died of hypothermia you know?”
“Fucking shit. I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened at all.”
“You’d polished off your vodka bottle.”
“How’d you know?” she asks with genuine wonder.
“Well first I smelt it on your freezing cold breath, then I found the empty bottle half smashed a few yards away” I inform her.
“Oh yeah...I remember drinking it all now...I remember it like it was yesterday” she says, smiling at her faux achievement.
“Dude, it happened today” I raise an eyebrow, blankly staring in her general direction.
“Fuck Reagan! Don’t crush all my hopes and dreams” she reminds me of a small child, awakening from an exciting dream she just had.
“Well if you remember, then what happened?”
“Erm...Joey was there for a bit. Our conversation sucked. Until...”
“Until what?”
"Erm kinda...not good.”
“Do we have to play a fucking guessing game or are you gonna fucking tell me!” I grow irate and impatient. Something to do with Joey, and she's not proud of herself...why do I feel like I'm going to want to rip her face off?
“It’s not mega uber bad. But he kissed me,” she admits.
“Did you kiss him back?”
“......yes,” she looks down, ashamed of herself for once.
“Fucking brillo. I love you so fucking much sometimes!” I spit and give her a death glare before spinning on my heel and storming out of the compact room.
“Reagan I’m sorry” she says after me.

I just ignore her and go down the stairs and out of the door.
Goddamnit! I’m always fucking there for her no matter fucking what! And this is what she does to me! Fucking bitch! I scream on the inside. Shredding my feelings into self brutality, I find the nearest alcohol store and buy several bottles of Jagermeister.
Fuck it! Fuck her! It’s not like it even matters. It’s not like they’ll get together. She doesn’t even DO relationships. I do. Joey’s just using her because she’s easy. I tell myself.

I pull myself from the park picnic table and stride off down the path as the sun sets, leaving an orange serene glow around me.
“My, my, a girl out all alone. Must be something wrong with her.” That raises more than one question.
I stop and look behind me, staring at this strange looking guy.
“Huh?” I raise a drawn on eyebrow.
“What is such a stunning girl doing out alone by herself?” he approaches me with a weird creepy smile attached to his face.
“Are you hitting on me?” I ask bluntly.
“Well would you say no if I took you to a party?”
“I’d say I was a lesbian. I gotta go dip myself in some chocolate and have a naked party,” I storm off.
“Sounds like something worth watching,” he says.
“Go fuck yourself. I got a semi automatic right in my back pocket, you wanna fuck around, you’ll go through a few bullets first. Now back off,” I glare at him then continue on my way without another word from him.
I dart back to the tour bus in my New Rocks with the bottles clanging in a plastic carrier bag. When I finally get back I find a body wandering around the car park.
“Where the FUCK have you been?!” Elvira screeches at me.
“To calm down before I ripped your throat out, that’s where,” I give her another dirty look.
“Dude you can’t just wander off whenever you feel like it!” she says.
“Well what would you rather have me do?” I glare down at her as she is only wearing docs and my boots lift me up a few extra inches.
“Fucking talk to me about it that’s what,” she hisses.
I look down and place the bag of alcohol on the tarmac before reaching for her throat and backing her against the bus.
“Please do not fuck with me Eddy! You know how fucking jealous I get, I don’t need fucking provoking,” I growl in her face.
She claws at my hand and rips it from her neck, a cold stare coming with it.
“Reagan. As much as I love you and all…and as much as I don’t want to hurt you by getting involved with what you want…Do not fucking threaten me. I can take you, no guarantee that I’d win, but I could take you and you know it,” she whispers a snarl at me.
“You wanna put that to the fucking test!” I put my face right up in front of hers.
She smacks her forehead into mine really hard.
“No” she says shortly, before spinning and walking back inside.

I stare after her, my eyes boring into the back of her violet and black hair while I rub my sore forehead. I go to pick up the bag then walk into the lounge area where I veg out with your alcohol and some crisps you find in my pockets while watching Hellraiser.
It would seem everyone else is busy doing other shit.