Status: hiatus until possible deletion and extreme rewrite

Sex, Booze & Tattoos

Coke and Acid Trips

Reagan

I realise that I’m awake all of a sudden. There's hardly any light pouring from the window, it just illuminates that fact that there is a set of full curtains, hiding the sun from view. I turn over and then the headache hits like a hatchet splitting me in half. I fall off the bed then try to get up, my feet are heavy and I realise that I’m still wearing yesterday’s platforms.
"Oh holy motherfucking shit fuck cunt!" I say and rub my head as I claw my way up the wall ‘til I am stood...and I distinguish a sight in my bed. "Wait...if somebody's in my bed, then why am I still in all my clothes?" I mutter to myself. "Shit why does my ass hurt so much?" I mutter again as I feel it is sore in a bruised way. I go to investigate who is on my bed and find Matt...damn! I stand there pouting and wishing a million and one filthy things all at once. Disturbingly, right as I’m thinking those things, he wakes up and I just lean against the wall as he collects thoughts together.
"Mourning," I say running my fingers through my messy red hair.
"You look a mess," he says after an acknowledgment of my existence, then he looks in the mirror himself. "Speaking of messes," he mumbles and runs his fingers through his hair then smudges the remnants of his makeup down his face.
"I'm so fucking tired," I sit down on the edge on the bed then slide my upper body down also.
Matt gently runs his hand up my bare arm. I glance for a clock and find my phone to check the time. The flight home isn't for quite some time, so go figure.
"Well...maybe I'm not that tired" I look up at him with innocent eyes that crave more fun than they were ever intended to see.

Elvira

[No porn for you]
I hear a light groan as I wake from the dizzying vacuum my brain was captivated by for some hours; sleep. Seeing there’s no verifying light to tell me what's going on or where I am I scour the room, seeing the barely familiar surroundings of the borrowed room that is situated in one of the many hotels in Los Angeles.
I find some attire for the day, a tight fitted, black, strapless dress which finishes just above the knees that could be changed later on if I get too bothered about it. But for now it's perfectly fine seeing as my legs aren't in a state of dissatisfaction. I take some more clothes into the bathroom with me and take a quick shower before changing into the clean underwear and the dress once more. I pull up some black and white stripey socks and then New Rock boots. I apply new black eyeliner and eye shadow then Vaseline on my lips, for the fact that I can't be bothered with lipstick.
After being satisfied with this, I leave the bathroom and go in search of food....and become successful in finding half a cold cheese and pepperoni pizza in its box, on the sofa...another favourite food.

Reagan

Caught up in the excitement, I lose all track and meaning of time. And the next thing I hear, loud and clear, is banging on the door.
"Fuck off Elvira!" I scream at her, not stopping for a single breath.
"We've got to get to the fucking airport you whore!" she yells thought the door, but cannot open it due to the lock.
"No way dude! It's ages yet," I reply before collapsing beside Matt due to exhaustion.
"No it fucking isn't, the flights at nine...in an hour and a half, we have to check in half an hour before the plane takes off and it takes forty five minutes at least to get there. Do the math Einstein!" Elvira tells me.
I glance back to my phone and see that she is right.
"Oh shit" I mutter trying to get up "I gotta go."
"Don't go, can't you get the next flight?"
"At my own expense. Sorry but no fucking is worth a few hundred quid."
I grumble then jump up, flying into the bathroom to shower and do my hair. I come out of the shower and dry myself then stand in front of the mirror and let my hair down because I didn't have time to wash it. I drag a brush through it then flick it back to concentrate on makeup. Thick black eyeliner and mascara with clear lip gloss, I clean all of my piercings hurriedly then zip my makeup bag up before dashing back to my bedroom with it.
I grab a pair of tight, worn, black jeans and a semi-tight, faded Peppermint Creeps t-shirt then fling them on the bed. I locate clean underwear then put that on before pulling on the jeans and top. I pull on some striped socks of black and another colour I can't see because of the lack of light, then New Rocks are quickly and messily laced up as I try to throw stuff into my two bags. I finish lacing then look under the bed, lighting it with the luminous phone screen. I grab a pair of fishnet stockings then stuff them in my bag. I shake the bed sheet then throw it into the middle of the bed. I scour the room, open the curtains which blinds me with the rays of 'happy' Californian sunshine that beats down into my pupils.

"Twenty seconds," Elvira says leaving the hotel room and striding down the corridor.
I mumble countless insults at her then grab my bags, dragging one along the floor and slinging the other across my chest to rest on my shoulder. I close the door after hearing clinking of the keys that she already has and has probably thrown them at the receptionist by now. Matt escorts me down the corridor and we stop at the top of the staircase, knowing that the elevator will take too long I lean up and kiss him.
"That's ten seconds down," he smiles.
"I know," I say then bolt down the staircase, the turns hypnotizing me until I almost fall over when I hit the bottom and go for the doorway.
"Bye," I call as I jump into the cab next to Elvira, outside the main entrance.
"You ain't gonna call are you?" he asks striding at his own pace towards the cab.
"Don't hold your breath," I shake my head slightly and the cab leaves off the road towards the airport.

Back home, some hours later the both of us jump off the bus and zoom down the road to the Metal Hammer office block. Once out of the elevator we proceed to our offices to collect the papers we need; some to finish the article on Manson and the extra one on Wednesday 13, which should earn some Brownie points. We decided to type up everything we recorded; Elvira would edit the photographs and also compile the Wednesday 13 material because it's only short. We don't have the editor touch our work, we edit it and if anybody says anything, they get hurt, “because it's A* material.”

Reagan, baby!" Ivy shouts and jumps on me with a big grin.
We decided to make a pit stop at the staff room.
"Yeah babe," I smile and go take a seat at her table.
"So...did you hear?"
"Darling, there's a billion and one things to hear around this place. Who or what is it about?" I ask.
"Fucking bullshit machine!" Elvira growls kicking the vending machine repeatedly until it spits out her can of Fanta.
"Eddy quit it or you'll be paying for a new one!" the chef calls through the hatch.
"Yeah, yeah,” she mutters coming to sit on the table and shares her can with me, taking some vodka from her pocket simultaneously.
"Anyway...the news about Pig...and Kid Kid from Wednesday 13!"
"What'cha mean what about them?!" Elvira asks almost aggressively. She's in a hyper angry mood. She gets in these moods where she's so hyper and excitable she wants to go slit somebody's throat, drink the blood then crush their head under a car or into a sewer manhole cover. But she's still happy as hell. She takes the can and bottle of vodka and pours enough tango in to make the bottle full as opposed to half full, and takes a drink.
"Well Pig's split up with his girlfriend, cuz he allegedly cheated on her in the past two days. And Kid apparently has a new girlfriend. Which is weird considering nobody talks about him usually," Ivy spills.
"What the fuck. Who said that?" I ask precariously.
"I'll break their nose!" Elvira cracks her knuckles, then takes another drink.
"It was in Kerrang!, Said it happened in the past couple days. Which is weird. Have you met them recently or something?" Ivy asks in a mischievous manner.
"Uhm...yeah. Kid doesn't have a new girlfriend...as far as I know. And I didn't even know Matt had a girlfriend," I explain.
"It's probably just...bullshit," Elvie shrugs and finishes with her drink, putting it into her pocket and then starting back on the can I’ve abandoned carelessly. She finishes the can, and then crushes it on the table with her fist.
"Oh my god...did you fuck them?" Ivy says with a big gossip grin on her face.
"Oh hell ...of course we fucked them. And like I had Pig...Matt first, I mean wow. That's worth having, bitch!" Elvie breaks out and lies across the table between me and Ivy.
"Oh my god did you both fuck him? Did you fuck Kid as well? I've never met either of them what are they like?" Ivy probes.
"Oh my god who met Pig?" this girl comes into the canteen followed by her friend.
"We did! Actually it was more than a meeting," I grin.
"They fucked him!" Ivy squeals.
"Holy shit, tell us about it, he's so damn hot!" this girl gushes.
"What happened to you anyway? Did you fuck Kid?" I ask Elvira.
"Yeah...It was good," she replies with a proud smile.
"I can't remember," I sigh.
"Holy shit did you both fuck Kid and Pig! You lucky BITCHES!!" the girls all yell, in so many words.
After at least half an hour I realise that we have to get back to the apartment and check up on things. We say our goodbyes and run away before they beg for more.

I decide to call up our drummer and celebrate even though it's kinda late to start partaying. But we partay at any time and we've done it for days straight and once drank so much alcohol we were drunk for weeks on end.
So I call her up, have hella drinks to celebrate our attempt at getting a deal (any excuse to partay). After major partaying, it gets to 5.00AM, the best form of transport is the train so I sit there hoping that we don't get made to pay for a ticket and also hoping that we don't fall asleep and miss the stop.

Elvira

I’m staring out of the window into emptiness, the pitch black oblivion of a morning in London with only a few stray lights to tell me that I’m still on planet earth. I squint at the specs of light in the distance as I’m still coming down off an acid trip. The train comes to a stop, I think it's the next one that is mine. I don't move. I look across the table as I pick bits of the edging off with my chipped black nails, and stare at Reagan who’s laying on it, sound asleep, and drooling a little.

I hear some yelling start up, way back.
"Fucking shut up dude or you'll wreck my goddamn trip you dumb ass crack addicts!" I screech like a maniac, not waking Reagan enough though. I don't know if I even yelled it's such a random point of the trip.
The train starts back up and for some reason I hear This New Shit by Marilyn Manson echoing through my grey matter. I know they wouldn't play it on the radio and I also know there isn't a radio on the train.
I go into a daze staring out of the window as the word 'Bitch' is stuck on repeat in your mind.
"Babble babble, bitch bitch, rebel rebel, party party, sex sex sex and don't forget the violence blah blah blah, got your-" I sing way too fast until I get smacked over the head really hard.
"Shut...the fuck...up" Reagan growls, seems like she has woken at long last.
The train stops and I scream in a mix of adrenaline, ecstasy and fright.