Aurora

"Aurora"; Jacob Extract

She stood there, back to me. About ten paces away. I could smell her so strongly but my body did not react. I wanted to react so badly, i wanted to rip that bitch to shreds. The leech deserved it. But my body wouldn’t do it- kind of like pushing at a brick wall but when you’re a normal human. It was insane; this was the opportunity of a life time! The bloodsucker had actually asked me to kill her. It was like being asked to take one million dollars free, just like that. What the hell is wrong with me? It’s like there’s some thing inside me, bolting me to the ragged earth that my human feet rested on. If i phased from here, i would end up on top of her, crushing her, biting her, chewing her.... in no time. It would happen simultaneously. I could think of a thousand plans, ways to enjoy this killing but it was no use. My hands were not shaking, and my body would not even hint at phasing, despite my growing anger. Anger that felt like it was going to boil over in some massive eruption, but stayed put, torturing me from the inside.

It let out a sigh. Inside, some part of me hummed with it.

“You know, suspense doesn’t work with me. Can we hurry this along?”
Thats when it hit me that this was suicide, what she was doing. I wasn’t murdering her, no. She was killing herself. She could run away from here easily, like lightening. And i wished she would, then maybe my body might wake up and i’d be chasing her like nothing had happened. I tried to justify myself, reassure myself that this whole inability to act was down to the fact that she was willing the attack, wanting it. But it’s not right, her motivations shouldn’t change anything.

Get your ass into gear Jacob!

The seconds ticked by, and if i wasn’t already scorching i’m sure i would have felt my face heat up with embarrassment. What if this happens again? Am i an incapable werewolf? I am the rightful Alpha for crying out loud!

This time, without a sound, she turned to face me, and that was when i really saw her for the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think this gives much away, but hopefully it draws in potential readers for "Aurora" (which, honestly i have yet to write despite the fact i have it all mapped out in my head).
It is of course, from Jacob's point of view, and is only a ROUGH DRAFT and may be heavily edited before i include it in the main story.