From 3rd Grade to 13

Conversing

So you did just that, you sat there, and you waited. You waited for a reply, any sign the he didn’t think you were a freak, that you weren’t some stalker. You kept checking your friend requests to see if he denied or accepted you, and you don’t know how many times you refreshed the page to see if the number had increased. You can’t remember when, but it eventually did and than 6 hours from when you sent your first message you received this one:

From: Boyyyydurie

hey ,, ive been pretty good, how have u been?

You heart jumped, he had replied, and not with a “who the hell are you” or something jerkish, something that actually showed he remembered you, and that he hadn’t turned out to be a jerk. Maybe his grammar was a bit off, but hey, you give some you take some.

You waited for about a half hour or so to reply, so you didn’t come off to strong. During this half hour you spent a large amount of time looking at his profile, checking out his taste in music, you two actually had pretty much the same taste, he was a bit more hard rock, but you had a few bands you both liked. You than went back and replied.

From: ryroboiii
Pretty darn good, bored but good.
Its nice to know you didnt think I was a freak or something XD

And you waited, and you checked your friendslist, and you waited some more, and you checked your friendslist some more, and than he signed on and you went and checked your myspace mail and he didn’t reply and you were disappointed, so you refreshed it again and he replied with this:

From: Boyyyydurie

well i thought u pretty wierd back in 3rd grade ,,but people can change. =P

You continued messaging back and forth for a bit and the whole conversation was this:

From: ryroboiii
:o and to think I liked you!:-p
and you werent the most normal kid either thank you very much :-p

From: Boyyyydurie
Dude, you liked me? Faggot.
Naw Im kidding, Im gay too, don’t worry.

From: ryroboiii
Srsly?
I cant believe it.
Brendon Urie, gay?
No way!

From: Boyyyydurie
Oh shut up ross, you are too or atleast Im assuming so?
Plz say you are
-crosses fingers-

From: ryroboiii
HELL NO FAG
Lol, jk, IM FABULOUS -does hand flipy thing-
:-|

From: Boyyyydurie
I take back that whole non weird thing, your slowly beginning to scare me
-hides-

From: ryroboiii
L I sorry

From: Boyyyydurie
Aww, I was just kidding, so what highschool you going to?

From: ryroboiii
Jefferson, you?

From: Boyyyydurie
Same, Ill see you there

From: ryroboiii
Yeah, see ya

And than after that you two didn’t talk until summer came. You don’t know why, but you just pretty much forgot about each other, you went on with your life and he went on with his.

That is, until the first day of school. Your lockers ended up being like right next to each other and you had the same homeroom and 3rd hour, which was history so you two just sat together all hour passing notes back and forth and giggling, much to the teacher’s annoyance.

About the middle of the first quarter you started hanging out more out of school. Going to the movies, the mall, you know the normal stuff you do with friends. Ever once in a while you would catch him staring at you though the corner of your eye and you would just smile. He probably caught you staring to because he smiled at you a lot too.

One day you invited him over to spend the night. You stocked up on Monster, Oreos and what ever other junk food you could think of the night before, there was no way either of you were going to sleep. You started the night off with a movie, some chick flick your sister had rented. It didn’t matter much because you watched each other more than the screen. There were times were you would both stare out of the corner of your eye at each other and just burst into a fit of giggles. Honestly, you were like 2 little 5 year-old girls.

When the movie was over, increasing your mental age from 5 to 10, you decided to play truth or dare, a game you were more than excited to play, even if it was only the 2 of you.
Brendon went first.
“Truth or dare Bren,”
“Truth,”
You sat there for a minute thinking, even though you knew what you were going to ask.
“Alright,” you tossed a piece of newly popped popcorn into your mouth, “Do you like me?”
“Maybe….”
“Just maybe?”
“Okay, yeah I like you, now it’s your turn, truth or dare?”
“Truth,”
Brendon grinned, “Do you like me?”
You threw another piece of popcorn into your mouth, “Yep,” you nodded confidently, honestly, he liked you back, there was no reason to be nervous. “Truth or dare?”
“Dare,”
“I dare you to kiss me,” You took a leap, what’s the worst that could happen?
Brendon blushed; he scooted over on the couch and jumped up into your lap so that his legs were over the arm of the couch and going horizontally over your which were going vertically. His arms were wrapped around your neck and he smiled, he brought his lips closer to yours and finally they touched, the kiss you had waited for since 3rd grade finally had come. You loved the feel of his luscious lips against yours, they were so smooth, so, welcoming. The kiss didn’t last long, maybe only a few seconds before he pulled away, “Your turn,” he grinned, his cheeks were bright red.
“Dare,”
“Kiss me,”
And you did, you kissed him, longer than before. His arms were still around your neck, but as you moved them to his cheeks, he moved his to your waist. After about a minute you finally opened your mouth a bit allowing for entrance. He gladly accepted and you could taste him in your mouth, he tasted so sweet and you hoped you tasted just as sweet to him as he did to you.