Dear Ann

001

Emily,

Ick, moving from New Jersey to New York has been interesting. New York is so well huge. Three years in our old apartment then moving into a new one make it seem weird. I mean this apartment is almost the same as the other one, minus the paintings we did on the walls. That was fun. Me and Gee had so much fun. I painted a really bad donkey on one wall. It was fun doing that. The guy who owns our apartment now is evil looking. We wouldn’t dare asking him if we could paint the walls of this place. He’d prolly kick us out of the place. In case anyone was wondering yes I still have the most alcohol poisoned title it currently stands at 14 to me and 11 to Gee. We go over the top drinking. Frank and Mikey are still together, its quite cute to be honest. They’re like 18 now, I think you would have to ask Gee. Actually they’ve moved into mine and Gerard’s old apartment. We couldn’t have stood if someone else had moved into the place and painted over the walls, so much work went into those. Anyhow I must go now Emily as Gerard is bringing me out to dinner.

Lindsey
♠ ♠ ♠
So first chapter. Its not great but I was tired of waiting to write something. Emily is Lindseys diary and is named after the most amazing girl on the planet, my girlfriend.

Any Ideas for names for the story????? Im completly stuck there.