Dear Ann

015

The Big Day

Well todays the big day, I’m officially about to well get married. Four hours and counting until I become Mrs. Lindsey Ann Way. Gee stayed over in his friend Ray’s house in Greenwich village about fifteen minutes from our house. Since Gee went to stay in Ray’s place with his guy friends including Mikey and Frank who came from New Jersey yesterday I figured I was inviting my friends over. So Alicia and Eliza my two bridesmaids had stayed over in my apartment last night. I remember vodka and a stripper but that’s all. Hmm, I wonder what happened.

“Lindsey!!!!” ugh someone was shouting in my ear.

“What?” I shouted back sitting up.

“You need to get up now!” the voice probably Eliza, said back.

“But I don’t wanna” I said laying back and covering my head with a pillow.

“Your getting married in four hours” said another voice, Alicia.

“Four?” I jumped out of bed.

“But theres so much still to do, hair makeup ec etera!” Yes I actually said ec etera. I have a weird habit of doing it. So bloody sue me!

“Calm down Linds we have pleanty of time and Eliza can do our hair.” said Alicia.

It was then I realised I was standing in the middle of the apartment with only underpants on. When the fuck did I take off my bra? Ah well, they’ve both seen me half naked before.

“Alright Lindsey put on a bra and we’ll get to work” said Alicia

And that’s just what we did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I know its been forever and I honestly dont have an excuse, gah I'm sorry.
More next Tuesday I promise!!!

Katie