Dear Ann

018

Emily,

Arghhh I’m sorry its been forever. I didn’t really have time to write in you while we were on our honeymoon. We spent like every minute of the day doing something. We went scuba diving around a coral reef thing. Loads of stuff. It was AMAZING. We ate in some amazing resteraunts and saw so much like cool touristy stuff. Then there was the honeymoon stuff. Tehe. Man being married is so cool. I get to sigh my name as Lindsey Way on everything now. Gah have to go now my boss is coming.

Lindsey Way.


My boss came over to me and she talked to me about the whole being married thing. Asking me how it was going all that jazz. Eventually she went away and I was able to finish writing out a review I was asked to do on a cool new band. I got the review done and headed home since I had nothing else to do.

When I got home I was surprised to find the door unlocked. It was locked when I left this monring and I knew Gerard wouldn’t be home yet. I took out the pepper spray I kept in my bag.(Its New York! So sue me for having pepper spray.) and opened the door slowly.

I went in. To be honest the apartement didn’t look different than it had this morning. Maybe abit cleaner but Gee usually tidy’s abit before he leaves.
“Hello?” I called out.

Nothing. I walked further into the apartment.

“Hello?” I called again.

Still nothing but I thought I heard something in my bedroom. I looked in all the rooms and found nothing so I didn’t think anything else of it. I dropped my bag down on the couch and went for a shower. Just as I got in I heard a door open but figured it was just Gerard getting home.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and was walked to my bedroom to get dressed. I opened my bedroom door and walked in.

“Hello Lindsey….How lovely to see you again.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry its short. Ive not had much time on the computer lately and I wrote that just so you guys would have something.

Onto something more serious.

I dont know when I will be able to update again. It turns out I have to move house and I dont know where I'm moving too or when I will be able to use the computer. I might be able to update again tomorrow but after that I dont know. I'm so sorry, I really am.

Oh and next chapter gets dedicated to whoever guesses first who it is in Lindseys room. Admitedly its not a hard guess.