Dear Ann

024

Lindsey’s POV.

Everything was black again. And I had a splitting headache. I didn’t want to open my eyes. Whatever I was laying on was hard and uncomfortable. Eventually curiosity got the better of me and I slowly opened on eye, then the other. Moving my head slowly from side to side I saw I was in a different room to before. It looked like a basement this time and I was laying half dressed on the floor.

“Shit.” I groaned as I pushed myself into a sitting position.

The room was fairly bare. Cinderblock walls with no plaster of anything. There was a small light attached to the wall, it was on but didn’t give much light. A wall mounted clock that didn’t work was laying on the floor, it said 6:35, I wondered when this 6:35 had been exactly. There was some blankets on the floor and a small table with a jug of water, or at least what appeared to be water and some bread on a plate.

I stood up shakily and walked towards the table. My head ached dully and my mouth tasted terrible so I picked up the jug and took a mouthful. Water, like I’d guessed. It made the metallic taste in my mouth go away and instead it was replaced by a feeling of hunger. I picked up the bread and ate it. It was fairly fresh but tasted very plain. Like…bread. Not a surprise I suppose. Bread generally tastes of bread.

After I ate I went over to the pile of blankets in the corner of the room. It was cold so I wrapped myself in the and layed down to try sleep some more.

Several Hours Later

I woke up after getting a few hours sleep. Well what I assumed was a few hours sleep, I had no way of knowing. The room was different now. There was a small camper bed up against the far wall with what appeared to be clothes on top of it. There was more food on the small table so before I checked out the bed I quickly ate some more bread. Man bread sucks when its plain. After eating the bread and drinking some more water I went to the bed and picked up the clothes. I tried them on and they were a relatively good fit to with that I picked up some of the blankets from the floor and put them onto the camper bed.



I spent most of my time sleeping and eating in that room. The concepts of day and night soon went away as I never knew what time it was. My body clock fucked up too. I would sleep for god knows how long. The clock always said 6:35. Sometimes Kyle would come down, to give me more food or clean clothes. He still thought we were dating and wanted to do “couple” things. If you catch my drift. Nine times out of ten he would give up after I resisted long enough, nine times out of ten. In a strange kind of way Kyle saved my sanity. Even if he was holding me in god knows where against my will he kept me on the right side of sane. So in a way I can thank him for that. Then knock him out because of what he did….
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoys.