I Accidently Kidnapped the Joker. Crap.

My name is Riley Summers but as of yesterday I have been called Patient #2711. I committed a crime that was way out of my league and as a result I am stuck in a prison of my own self and one of concrete and shatter proof glass. Sitting in the corner as my whole lower half becomes numb from the cold concrete and dirt beneath me, I smile as I think of the events that took place only 48 hours ago. You see, 49 hours ago I was a normal kid. Define normal you say, Alright. Well I can’t really tell you what ‘normal’ is since one thought of the mind can be normal to one person but may be considered odd to another but for your and my sake, I’ll tell you what I consider, or considered, normal. I dressed in plain clothing and didn’t have a boyfriend. The relationship between my parents and I was one of joy and fulfillment. I had one best friend and a small handful of friends in my college classes. My make-up wasn’t extreme for all I wore was chapstick. And the most important factor of my normalness was that I never caused trouble. None. I was in a way, perfect. Well almost perfect. 49 hours ago I was perfect, but once that clock clicked over to 12:00 a.m., I was on my way to becoming a criminal. Once again, I am smiling as I tell you this, grinning about the accidental and confusing events that caused my life to take a turn for the weird and his life that would take a turn for normality.