I Accidently Kidnapped the Joker. Crap.

I

“Oh no, oh my God what did I do!?” I screamed at myself as I paced back and forth on the worn streets of Gotham City.

Each step was placed strategically around a large pool of blood and unconsciousness. My feet were carrying themselves around the body careful not to kick or step on it. I bent down once again, causing my back to become tired. No matter how many times I checked his eyes they remained shut.

I looked all around me in frenzy, making sure no one else was around. My mind was frantically trying to acquire a plan that would get me out of this without seeming like a criminal or a deranged girl with a vengeance.

“I didn’t mean for this to happen…” I whispered sadly.

He may have been a criminal and I could have just left him to die but he was a human being. As I checked his pulse for the tenth time I smiled upon feeling a slow rhythmic beat on my fingers. I breathed a sigh of relief since his blood pressure was becoming a bit more normal than it did 5 minutes ago but my breathing stopped as I soon became panicked again.

In the distance I heard an ambulance and at least one cop car. Did someone see me do this? How could they see me? I quickly flung open the door as I tried my hardest to heave this body into my car.

I rolled over this man’s body and barely made out his features up close in the dim street lamp. My arms placed themselves under the man’s armpits as I tried once again to drag him to my car. My feet dug into the ground as I slowly moved. The alarms were ringing in my ears as they approached closer down this street.

My strength increased as the adrenaline quickly raced throughout my entire body. I sat the man against my car with his head and part of his upper torso on the seat. As I hurried over to the other side of my car I tripped over his shoe. “God dammit” I swore for the first time in years. I ignored the pain and ran to open the door. I pulled the remaining part of his body into the backseat and as I placed my jacket under this man’s head that was the first time I had seen his eyes in person.

His eyes were colored with a deep chocolate brown that held nothing but pain and surprise. After seeing dozens of sadistic pictures on the television all I could see was a man in need of help. I didn’t see a psycho clown with a giant red smile that cracked his white make-up, which formed around every facial line. Nope, all I saw was a man in trouble.

I began to look deeper into his eyes but his body became limp again as his eyes closed shut and my hands cradled his heavy head. Although all I could see were his crusted black eyelids, I couldn't stop thinking about how jealous I was of his beautiful irises.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I slammed the two doors shut and climbed into the driver’s seat. Blood, face paint, and spit began drying on my windshield but I poured the remaining liquid from inside my water bottle on the glass and turned on my windshield wipers. I sped off down the road just as I noticed the police stop at the spot that would forever change my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
The second chapter will be up shortly. Leave me some feedback? Please? :3