My dream came true.....with a 'lil surprise

Chapter Two

*Introduction part*
I’m Sofi (Sofia), I’m 17 yrs old, and live in Buenos Aires, Argentina
I live with my parents, and I’m on my senior year (finally).
And I dunno what else to say, so introduction is over!

-My POV back in Argentina-

“Turn that thing down, Sofia!!!” my mom screamed as she knocked loudly on my bedroom door.
“FINE” I screamed back. “God, she’s annoying” I said to myself as I turned off my music system.
I went out of my room in search of a yummy snack….I hadn’t eaten in all day.
I opened the fridge to find a half-eaten chicken sandwich, but when I was about to take a bite, I felt extremely nauseous.
“Damn, these nerves are gonna kill me” and with that said, I put the sandwich back to its place.
“You, anorexic dumbass” my sister said with an ironic smile on her stupid face.
“Shut up, fatass” I said and gave her the finger.
Right after that emotional demonstration of affection, my mom showed up in the kitchen, giving me a weird look.
“Who was that on the phone?” I asked, hoping it was my dreamed call.
“You got accepted, Sofi” she answered with a faked smile.
I had to sit down, because I was about to pass out.
“Oh my god” I whispered. Those were the only words I could say at the moment.
After taking a deep breath, I went to the backyard.
“OH MY FUCKING GOD, HOLY CRAP I CANT BELIEVE IM GETTING THE HELL OUTTA HERE” I said, screaming my lungs out and causing all dogs in the goddamn block to bark.
When I finally calmed down, (after 10 mins of screaming and jumping all around the place) I went back inside to my house.
“So, where am I staying?” I asked with the biggest smile on my face.
“You are going to live with a man called Michael something” she replied, emphasizing the word ‘man’.
“Ughh….mom, don’t worry. You know damn well I can stand up for myself” I said, annoyed, noticing that she was concerned.

*Flashback*

“Back off, asswipe” I said to the 18 year old dude, who was bullying a 13 year old.
“Why don’t you mess with someone of your same age and brain capacity…..if you can find one”
“Shut up, bitch” he said, with a reeeealy upset face.
'Fuck’ I thought.
That face made me back off a few steps
He let go of the other kid, who ran as fast as he could, leaving me alone with the dude.
“What did you call me, little whore?
“God, I knew you were dumb but I didn’t know you were also deaf” I replied with an ironic grin.
“You are gonna regret that, slut” he said, walking towards me and cornering me.
I tried to run but he grabbed me by my arm and he pushed me to the wall, making my breath go away.
So, I tried to scream but before I could even make a sound, he started kissing me really hard and started touching my breasts with one hand and my butt with the other.
I must have struggled for at least 5 mins, when he started unzipping his pants. Therefore, he let go of me for a sec, so I took advantage of that and punched him in the nose making it bleed really bad.
His horny face turned red in half of a second, and being honest, I was pretty scared. And to make it worse, he slapped me very hard, making my sight go blurry for a moment and making me fall.
Somehow, I managed to push him far enough for me to stand up again and that’s when he walked over to me again, but before he could even touch my beautiful hair, I kneed him with all my strength in his crotch. He fell, screaming in pain, so I kicked him on his side like 4 or 5 times until he passed out.
As I felt very sorry for him, I called the ambulance, which came with the police.
I had to go to the police station and when they brought the dude, my parents were already there. And let me tell you, they were very shocked that I kicked his ass that bad. My dad said he was proud, which made me smile. Sad, but true.
The poor sucker had to do community service for a whole year for attempt of molesting.

*End of flashback*

“I guess you are right, hun” she said with that fucking faked smile again.
I just ignored it.
“So, what do we have to do now?” I asked, really interested.
“Now you have to wait until Michael gets called again so he can confirm that he wants you there” she replied.
‘Shit, not more waiting!!’ I thought with a not so pleased look on my face.
(Not pleased face = serial killer kind of face)
"Did someone give you his number or anything?" I asked praying to God that she would say yes.
"Umm...yes, but we can't call him, you know" She said.
"Of course not, we don't want to bother him, now do we?" I said with the most innocent smile I could fake. 'Ohh, we do want to bother him' I thought.