Just a Taste

The Truth Hurts.

The look on Chases face said it all. Before the lie even came out of his mouth, " Oh, i did." No he didnt. I screamed,"dont cover for him, im not mad i just want to know. anyways chase you dont owe him anything, we saved him." Adrian looked terribly mad. Then he calmed down and said, "Well. She had to become one eventually." What the fuck was he talking about? she was terrified of me when she saw i became one. So what the hell had changed her mind?
"Addy baby, why did she have to become one. I thought it was me and you to the end. remember?" He shook his head. "Sarina, things change. i changed, you changed. Its something that happens." Wait... Last time i checked that was a break up line, "So adrian, is this the end." He smiled. " No of course not darling. I just wanted to see your reaction."
By now i was crying and chase was by my side. But when he said that well... i put my vampire strenght to a test. I punched him so hard he was actually blown to the ground. Then he floated back up and came for me. OH god. here comes the pain.... Instead i was swooped off the ground, straight into his arms. There, right if front of Chase he kissed me. And i swear the look on Chases face was one of hurt.

<<-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.one.month.later-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.->>

I had some amazing news. I couldnt wait to tell my lil' Addy baby. But let me tell you now. We built onto our lil house and now Chase and Christine live with us. But for some reason Chase wont ask Christine out. LIke theres someone else... But back to my happy moment. I walked in the door. and wrapped my arms around Adrian, who was sitting on the couch. I kissed his ear then whispered,"hey baby, i have something to tell you." He gently lifted me up over the couch, "Now what is it that you want to tell me" I took a deep breath. here we go... "Adrian. im pregnant!" He got a disgusted look on his face. "no" That was not the answer i was looking for. crap. now what? He looked at me and said, "I cant lie to you anymore, its time we have a group confession." Cryptic much?? He called everyone outside onto the hill that overlooked the fields. that was the same place we had been when he first offered to make me a vampire. Christine and Chase walked up to the hill looking very curious. Adrian announced, "its time to confess." Chase tilted his head and looked really confused. Christine looked shocked but not confused... Adrian said, "Sarina i wont lie anymore, i dont love you." I felt sick. i collasped to me knees and Chase was at my side immediatily. he continued," in fact, Christine and i have been together for a while now. Ever since i made her a vampire. We fell in love, but you are too pathetic so i didnt tell you at first." He turned to Christine. "Come on love, lets leave them be." She bounded to his side a smirk on her face. i jumped up after them but it was too late, Adrian had already teleported away. Chase was holding me back. The tears rolled down my face like a waterfall and a cold wind make me shiver. But Chase held me close. He whispered to me, "I will never let go. I will be here forever. I love you."