People and Their Thoughts.

Who Are You?

Life isn't always fair. We have to go through of a lot of stuff in life. No matter what our parents put us through they always mean well. Well I love my parents they rock and if I didn't have them I wouldn't be where I am now. So thank you mom and dad. I write this for you. To all you people out there who think your parents are trying to ruin your life they really aren't. They want you to be safe. Teachers and other adults are the same way. They only care. Try and see why they are saying to no to somethings. It may help you out. If you need help with anything just come to me and I should be able to help. But They can be an ass sometimes.
~Carmin~
I wrote on my my space. I know now that I'm trying 20 I'm finally getting why my parents where the way they where. Only to help me out and now i understanding it. I love to write poems and stories. I'm in a band to so it helps. I just got a record deal and I'm scared I'm going to lose it b/c I haven't been doing what I should be. I just lost my girlfriend too. Because she said that I never spend anytime with her and I can't. I'm trying to get this bad thing to work out. A few minutes later my phone start to ring.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey Car," Some one said on the other line.
"Hey Ash. What's up?"
"Ok. you know how I'm with Ricky?"
"Yeah."
"Well, She's freaking out because we got the record deal and she doesn't want to lose me. What should I do. And mom and dad aren't helping out."
"Ash, calm down you love her right?"
"Yeah of course she's my baby."
"I know your only 18 but still, think about if you want to spend your life with her. If so then think maybe you should ask her to marry you. It will show her that you don't want to lose her either and that you still love her a lot and there is nothing that will change that. Hey remember what I told you about mom an dad. You only have a few more days and you can come live with me. Just try and deal with them. Everything will work out."
"Thanks Car. And thanks for not stilling my girl again."
"No prob bro. I can tell you two really love each other."
"Well I got to go she's here now."
"OK. Say hi to her for me."
"Ok. Bye."
"Bye." I hung up my phone and went back to my messages. There was one from a girl I never new.
Carmin,
Hey you don't know me but I know you. I don't want to creep you out. But I think you're really hot. I'm one of your brother's ex-girlfriends. My name is Autumn. And I would love to get to know you better if you're not going out with anyone right now.
Autumn.
I'm confused I don't know this chick or at least don't remember her. So I decide to write back:
Hey,
Um...OK..well I'll check out your profile and figure out who you are.. Thanks I know I'm hotter than my brother. Well just let me get to know you better.
~Carmin~
I sent it and then got off because I was getting hungry. I turned on my CD player and started to listen to ICP. I made myself some pizza and then pulled out a jar of cookies and ate some of them. My phone started to ring again I got up to see who it was and I didn't know. I answered it.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey, is this Carmin?" A girl asked.
"Uh, Yeah, who's this?"
"Autumn."
"How did you get my number?"
"Ashlin gave it to me."
"Oh."
"You said you wanted to get to know me better right?"
"Yeah."
"So let's talk."
"Um...Actually I'm kinda busy right now. So how about I take you out or something tomorrow."
"Ok." She gave me her address and I hung up. After hearing her voice I realized who she was and I always had a crush on her even when she was with my brother. And now she's with me. Maybe. After a while of sitting and watching tv I decide to take a shower and go to bed. How mad will Ashlin be once again. After I take one of his ex's again.