People and Their Thoughts.

Heaven

*Lara's P.O.V*
I was sitting in the living room waiting for Carmin to come home. The phone started to ring. I went over and Answered it.
"Hello?" I said
"Is this Mrs.Pitochelli?"
"Eh, no."
"OK, To be Mrs. Pitochelli?"
"Um, ya I guess."
"This is Carmen's father and I would like you to know that he has an engagement ring ready for you but you'll have to go get it because he's dead."
"WHAT!" I started to freak out. But the line went dead. I dropped the phone and started to cry. He got him. He did. How could he? All I knew was that I was suppose to get engaged to him and now I can't. I got into my car and drove to the only jewellery store.
"How may I help you?" The clark asked.
"My brother order some engagement rings for him and his girlfriend an dhe asked me to come get them. Last name is Pitochelli."
"Ok hang on." He went to the back and then came back with a bag. "It's on the house. I know him personally. Say Hi to him for me OK?"
"Ok." I left and got into my car. I took out the rings. They were beautiful. Mine was a gold ring with Diamonds all around it and his was just a plain gold ring. I put on mine and stared at it. It was wonderful. I can't believe it.
*few weeks later.*
I got everyone who knew him who was still alive together and we had a funeral. I had a priest marry us first which was kind of weird. But I wanted to marry him. I was pregnant with his kid.
*Carmin's P.O.V*
Being dead isn't that bad. I was walking around I was able to meet some people I wanted to meet but couldn't because they were dead. I looked down at Lara and she was sitting there crying on my couch.
"Lara, I still love you and there is nothing that will change that." I said down to her. She looked around. I knew she heard me. I was married to her but yet I really wasn't I can't believe my own father killed me. As long as my wife and my child will be OK I'm fine. I was walking around a little more when I ran into a weird guy. He started randomly talking to me.
"Hey your Carmin. You like it he so fair? You got a job yet? Have you seen Zach?"
"Wait who are you?"
"Oh come on, you don't remember me. I was the one your dad hit the one Halloween."
"Huh?"
"I use to be your best friend. We use to do everything together. The band you have was suppose to be our band. We were suppose to make that together."
"Um..Brett!"
"Hello."
"Holy shit man. I never thought I would see you again."
"oh will here I am. Now will you answer my questions?"
"Sure..um..I haven't been here long enough to know if i like it yet. No i don't have a job. And yes I've seen Zach I'm staying with him."
"Sweet. So how was life down on earth?"
"OK i guess. Until my dad tried to kill me and my wife."
"Sorry."
"What?"
"You dad and I talked."
"How do you talk to someone down there?"
"It's easy but there's a few things you need. So far you have some of it. You need a job and you need to know the right people."
"How do you get a job?"
"Follow me I'll take you to the job place." We walked around town to this tall building. We went inside.
"May I help you?" The person at the desk asked.
"This man needs a job." Brett said.
"OK. Name."
"Carmin Pitochelli." I said and he typed it into the computer.
"You use to be a musician?"
"Yeah, Black Razor Blade Romance."
"Ok, you could either be back in your band or be a fast food person."
"I think I'll be a musician."
"Ok hang on." We stood there for 20minutes then he print things out. "fills these out."
"Ok." I took the papers from him and filled them out. This was getting really annoying. I finished and brought the papers back to the desk.
"OK. I'll call you and give the information you need for the job."
"Ok." Brett and I left.
"So what do you wanna do?" He asked.
"I don't know. What do you people do for fun here?"
"Anything and everything."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"I wanna go sky diving."
"Ok lets go." We went off and party. We sky dived, watered skied and a lot more. I was warn out by the ended of the night. It's crazy here they don't use money everything is free. After wards we went back to my place.
"There you are. Where have you been I've been trying to find you. The employment department called."
"What'd they say?"
"They said we can restart our old band."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Fuck yea!"
"Warning now. There is no cussing here. If anyone hears you, you can be into really big trouble."
"oops."
"Hey why'd everyone kill us anyways Carmin?"
"oh, long story." I explained it to them.