People and Their Thoughts.

The Date

I woke up the next morning and got dressed and ready for the day. I went and bought some new clothes for my date. I had a weird dream about Autumn last night. So I'm scared what's going to happen. After I got finished I went back to my house and I had a message from my best friend Zach. I called him back.
"Hello?" Zach asked.
"Hey Zach you called?"
"Oh, ya Ashlin called me and told me that Autumn called you and that you're going out with her."
"Maybe."
"Dude you said you would never go back to her."
"Dude I lied. Ok? I still love her."
"Does that mean you still love Breanne?"
"Fuck no. I hate that bitch. She treated me like shit and broke up with me after we had sex. I'm not going through that again."
"Whatever. Dude just don't hurt Autumn man."
"I never will."
"She's like a sister to me."
"So your fucker is your sister. Ew!!!" I started to laugh.
"Shut up."
"Ok dude I got to get ready for the date. I'll call you later."
"Ok. I wanna know how the date goes. bye."
"Bye." I hung up the phone and took a shower. I added some eyeliner on and then grabbed her address and left. I got to her house and her dad answered the door.
"You most be Carmin?" He said.
"Uh, yeah."
"Ok come in." I walked in behind him. I stood in the hallway. "Autumn, Carmin is here!" I few minutes later Autumn came down in a black silk dress with her hair up in a bun. She looked good. She walked down the stairs as if we were in a Cinderella movie.
"Hey Carmin." She said.
"Hi. you ready to go?"
"Yeah. Ok daddy I'll be back in a couple of hours."
"OK be safe sweet heart." he gave her a hug then looked over at me. "You hurt my baby in any way i will have to break your neck into a thousand pieces. You understand?" Her father said.
"Yes sir." I said.
"Daddy leave him alone." Autumn said. She grabbed my arm. " Come on Carmin lets go." We left and i open the car door for her and let her in. I got in on the other side. "sorry about my dad. He's very protective over me. I'm his little girl."
"I understand. I'll be the same way about my little girl if I have one." I took her to the best restaurant. I open the door for her and we went in and got seated.
"Wow. This place is wonderful, It's so pretty and big."
"I thought you would like it. That's why I chose it."
"Isn't it expensive though?"
"Hey no questioning a guys money or where they take you out. That's our little secret."
"Well guys are weird."
"Thanks."
"No prob." WE both started to laugh.
"How long have you liked me? I'm just wondering."
"I don't know. a long time though. What about you?"
"Um...Ever since you went out with my brother."
"Wow."
"Ya I know. I was always flirting with you."
"I know. And I flirted back not trying to."
"Sure. I knew you liked me more then him."
"At some points yes other points no." We talked and then we went out to see Hell Boy. By the end of the movie she was almost in my lap. She jumped a lot. After the movie I took her back to her house. We were standing outside her door. I gave her a kiss." I had a great time tonight."
"Me too. you wanna do it again?"
"Sure how about next Friday?"
"Sure." We hugged and I went back to my house. I called Zach and we talked about it.
"Holy crap dude. She has liked you for a while." Zach said.
"Yeah. But she liked you and Ashlin more for a long time ago. But... I don't know...it's confusing for me."
"Well your confusing and so is life."
"Well I'm going to go I got to go to sleep I'm tried."
"Ok dude. Bye."
"Bye." I hung up the phone and went to sleep. Once again I had a dream about Autumn again.
*dream*
"Autumn!" I yelled from inside the bathroom.
"What? I'm a little busy. Able is being a pain right now."
"Ok never mind then." I need to get something on my sunburn but I got it. I finished and I went into my room. My beautiful wife was sitting on my bed hold my son. "Hey sweetie." I said and gave Able a kiss.
"Fine I see how it is. I'm not important anymore. Fine."
"oh don't be that way." I kissed her in her lips. She put Able in his crib and we went down stairs.
*dream ends*