People and Their Thoughts.

The Figure

I tried to get around it but whatever it was I hit it. I pulled over to the side to see what I hit. But thing was there. I guess I was seeing things. But I felt it hit my car. I looked at the front of my car and it wasn't even scratched on my. I got back in a drove to the hospital. I got in and asked a nurse if she new where Ashlin Pitochelli was and she told me. I went up to the 7th floor and saw Autumn and Ricky sitting in the waiting room. I went over there and they were crying.
"Girls tell me what's going on?" I said.
"Carmin." They both said and jumped into my arms. I was holding to crying girls.
"Come on it's OK. Can one of you tell me what's going on please? All I know is that my Lil brother is in the hospital."
"Ok. He was on his way to see me and he thought he saw something coming towards him in his car and turned to miss it and turned right into a tree and a piece of glass went into his forehead." Ricky said. I put my hand to my head and mouthed ow.
"Where is he now?"
"Surgery, we think. That's what they told us. They won;t tell us that much since we're not family." Autumn said.
"I'll figure something out." I went up to the desk.
"Yes?" The person st the desk said. "how may I help you?"
"I would like to speak with a doctor dealing with my little bother Ashlin Potichelli."
"Your his brother?"
"Yes."
"Ok hang on." She typed something into the computer. "He's in surgery right now. But when he comes out I'll have the doctor come get you."
"Thank you ma'am."
"No problem." I turned around and went back over to the girls.
"What'd she say?" Ricky asked.
"Yes he's in surgery."
"Ok."
"You two should go home and get something to eat. I'll stay here and wait for him to get out of surgery."
"but..." Autumn tried to say before I cut her off.
"NO buts go." they got up and left. After a while I went and got some coffee because I felt weird. I was walking down the hallway I see that figure again. I walk over to a nurse. "Excuse me."
"Yes?" She asked.
"Do you see anything by that door?" I pointed towards the door where I saw the figure.
"Uh, no."
"OK. Sorry for bothering you." I ignored it and got the coffee. I was waiting for the machine to finish when i felt something on my shoulder.
"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. But you got to think about what your doing. Do anything wrong to anyone I will have to do something really really bad. Either to you or a family member. I could have your brother die. I'm the one who put him in here. And it's because it's a warning. So watch out." the voice said in a creepy voice. It scared the shit out of me. I turned around quickly and no one was there. Everyone was staring at me. I was sweating really badly. I grabbed my coffee and went and sat in the waiting room. All i could think about was that voice. How would i know if I was doing something wrong? How do I know what to do and what not to do? Well he kill Ashlin? I just have to be very careful. As is sit and wait I look around and try to keep my mind off of it. After a while a doctor comes out.
"Are you Ashlin's brother?" he asked.
"Yes I am. Is he OK?"
"He's resting right now. So he can't have any visiters but if you want to come back tomorrow you can come see him."
"Thank you very much."
"No problem." I turned around and went out to my car. There was spray paint all over it and it said "be careful" "I'm Looking for you" "I'm watching you." "be more careful." There was Hole in my door. I cussed a little bit and got in and started to drive home. The figure was in the passenger seat.
"Careful. Watch what you do. You never know I may kill you." It hit my stirring wheel and I lost control for a few seconds and almost ran into a semi
"What do you want!" I screamed.
"I want you."
"Why?"
"That's to much imfo. You'll have to figure it out yourself." It said and then it was gone.