People and Their Thoughts.

The Thoughts

"I see we're going to have to do this the difficulty way." The guys put me in a chair and strapped my legs and arms down. I was sitting in front of a t.v. The creepy guy that was the figure turned it on. "Now you can sit here and watch some t.v." All of a sudden there was my friends from elementary school standing around me and then I heard voice. 'God he can be sooo annoying does he ever know how to shut up?' the voice said. Then it showed me talking on and on. Then it jumped to me and Ashlin at a football game. 'What the fuck? I hate fucking football. I can't believe I let him take me here.' Ashlin thought.
"What the hell is this shit?" I asked.
"It's what people think of you. You think your so loved. Yeah right. Oh hey here's your girlfriend Katty." I look at the screen again and Katty and I are sitting at the park talking about kids. 'How can I tell him that I cheated on him with his own brother? I feel bad but he is a jerk sometimes.' she thought.
"She always said she loved me so much and she wanted to marry me." I sighed.
"Oh poor you. That's not the worse part. remember when you and Autumn were on your date?"
"Ya."
"Look what she was thinking." The t.v went black and then the date came up. 'oh my god I can't believe I'm going out with Carmin. He was a fag to me. I'm such an idiot. Someone please help me.' After I heard that it hurt. I felt a tear roll down my check. "Oh you poor poor thing. To bad nobody likes you. Will I got to go bye bye." He disappeared and I was sitting there for hours it felt like listening to horrible things people thought of me and why I was such an outcast. Then it went into a killing thing. How my sister died and like how other people have died. I was learning things. All of a sudden it shut off. "You weren't suppose to see those."
"When I get out of here I'm so going to bust you for that. You fucking faggot I can't
believe you killed my sister like that. That's fucking sick." What happen was he stabbed her in the heart and then cut her heart out.
"Well I had fun." He had his guards take me out of there and through me outside. I got into my car and drove off. I was scared I saw how other people have died. I wasn't the only one going through this I needed to find the others if they weren't dead. But how? After a while I just went off to the side and fell asleep. I woke up the next afternoon and got to driving again. I finally got to my destination and I was looking around the town. It was beautiful. I couldn't believe it. I went to the nearest store and got out. I walked in
"Hello and welcome to Jackson's. How may I help you?" the clerk asked as I walked up to the counter.
"I'm new to town and I'm looking for a place to stay."
"Ok. There are a lot of place around here vacant. If you just drive around i bet you'll find a nice place to stay. You look hungry?"
"I'm starving. I've been driving for hours without barely any sleep and no food."
"Here come back here." I followed her to the back. "There's some cookies and stuff over in that cupboard. Help yourself."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I love to help out people. I don't believe you can look for a house on an empty stomach."
"thank you very much."
"no problem." she went back to the front and I ate. I finished and went up to the fornt. No one was there I left some money on the counter for the cookies and left. I drove around town people crossing the street and people saying hi to each other. It was the first small town I've ever been in. I started to get lost so I pulled over and asked someone.
"Excuse me?" I asked a lady walking by.
"Yes?" she said in a sweet kind voice that makes your heart sink. She was cute. Long blond curly hair. Bright blue eyes that looked like a morning sky.
"Um..I'm..n..new..hhhere...And..um...I'm..eh, lllooking ffor aaa place ttto live." I stuttered out.
"I can help you with that. If you would mind coming with me to go get my laundry there's a house down the street from me that's vacant. I could show you it."
"Ok." I parked my truck and got out. "Oh, um I'm Carmin." She giggled. He giggle put a smile on my face. It's the cutest one I've ever heard.
"I'm Lara." We walked down the sidewalk. "so where you coming from?"
"I'm From Montana."
"Cool. I heard it's pretty there."
"Oh it is very pretty."
"Cool." We walked and talked. We got to the dry cleaners and walked back to my truck. We both got in and she gave me directions to the place. We got there and got out. There was a family looking at it. I thought I may not get it. I went over to them and told them I would give them $270,635 for it. They said it was up for $123,000. I didn't care I wanted it. They told me that is their highest bet and the gave it to me.
"Thank you." I said to Lara.
"No problem. Hey instead of unpacking everything right now you want to come to a party with me and meet some of my friends?"
"Sure." I took a shower over at her house and got changed then we were off.