People and Their Thoughts.

Father!?

"To late." He tried to stab her but he missed because she fell to the floor.
"I'm not going to let you kill her. She crawled towards me. I got up and walked over to him.
"You touch a hair on her and I will, I'm not being funny with this, I will have to get the cops involved. I have something you never knew I had."
"No. The tape you took from me isn't of anything. So good luck with that." I looked him straight in the eyes.
"I'm not scared of you anymore. I was before. But now you've gone too far. I'd like to see you try and kill her."
"Ok." He disappeared.
"Carmin. What's going to happen to me?" Lara asked.
"Nothing. And I'm going to make sure of it. I can't lose you." I sat there trying to figure out how I'm going to keep her safe. I know he can try and kill her in her sleep. But I got to kill him. I got to get him out of my life. I hate this. I want him gone with out me losing anyone. Or my own life. We never left each others side that night. I kept my eye on her until I couldn't anymore and I fell a sleep. The next morning I woke up and she wasn't there. I started to freak out. I went down stairs and she was there sitting eating. I ran over to her and hugged her.
"I know. I'm not dead." She laughed.
"I'm only worried about you."
"I know." She kissed me. I got a bowl of cereal and sat down and ate. We sat there talking. Then we went into the living room. I was holding her in my arms. I kissed her and we started to make out. "I love you Carmin."
"I love you too Lara." We kissed more and more. It got deeper and Deeper. Then one thing lead to anther she was on top of me moaning. She was laying on top of me and she looked into my eyes and sighed. "What?"
"Nothing. I just can't believe how much I love a guy I just met 3 days ago."
"Oh. Same here. But I mean with you."
"I know." She got up and put my shirt on.
"Where you going?"
"I'm thirsty."
"Oh." I got up and put my boxers on and followed her.
"Hey what ever happen to your band?"
"Oh...Eh, I don't know. I should probably go call them." I got up and went to get my cell phone I called zach. The phone beeped and then said "We're Sorry but the person You are calling is dead." It was that guys voice."He did it again." I said walking into the living room.
"What'd he do?"
"He killed my cousin."
"How do you know?"
"I called his cell and it said 'the person you are calling is dead.' It was in that guys voice."
"I'm sorry." She got up and gave me a hug. We stood there and hugged.
"I need to go some where. I'll be back in a few minutes."
"I don't want to be left here alone."
"Go over to one of your friends houses or your mom's."
"Ok." I went and took a shower and got dressed. "Love you." She said and kissed me. I kissed her back and grabbed my stuff and left. I so didn't want to leave her there a lone but i had something I need to take care of. The first place I went to was the nearest jewellery store and bought engagement ring. I wanted to marry Lara. They told me that it would be a couple hours before they had it the way I wanted it. I left and drove to the first place I saw that guy. He wasn't there. I looked around and I saw a door open on the side. I went in there and there was all my family, My sister, my mom, my brother, Zach, and some of my friends, then some other people I didn't know. I sneaked in there. I looked at them they looked back. I could feel tears going down my checks. They were chained to the wall with they mouths seriously sewn shut. I felt a pain in my back.....I woke up in a room.
"Once again you've seen too much and now you most die." The guy said. After a while trying to figure out who that voice was. I knew.
"Dad!" I said through tears. Everyone he's hurt he's had problems with. He always hated me. I've always had a better life then he ever had and he hated it. "Please. I know it's you. You always said You wanted me and my sister and brother to have a better life then you and mom so why are you doing this to me?"
"I'm not..your...father." He chocked out.
"Yes you are. You're Brandon Pitochelli. I knew you where jealous. But I never understood why. You want us to have a better life and actually I am. Or was until you tried to ruinit. Why? I thought you cared for us? You always said you love us no matter what?"
"Carmin, Carmin, Carmin, You don't understand do you? I use to be your father. Until your bitch ass mother kicked me out of the house for no reason."
"She was drunk. The next day she was crying so much for you to come back. But what does that have to do with me?"
"You where her favorite. She treated you as if you were the center of the world. When you were a baby every sound you made she was all over you making sure you where OK. She never left you alone. When you started school she didn't want to leave you alone there. Once you started to get older and we had Ashlin and Sarah she never spent anytime with them. I was the one taking them to their games and practices. I had to take care of them myself. After your mother kicked me out I wanted to get revenge. I just thought if I went after the favorite and killed you or tortured you enough to kill yourself she would kill herself."
"But why...why would you want to get revenge? You've always wanted out of that house. I know you never wanted to be there."
"And it was because of you and your mother. I hated you both and still do."
"Dad...please just listen to me. I hated that mom gave me all the attention. I told her that too and all it did was make her more attached to me. I wanted to spend time with my sister an brother and you. But I could never do that. Besides when mom actually went to work and you were there. Remember you took me, and Ashlin to the zoo one year. We had fun. You talked to us about how much you loved us and you don't want to hurt us you just needed out of this family or at least away from mom."
"You remember that?"
"Yes. I remember a lot more too. I remember everything you and I talked about." He took of the chain from my arms. I sat up.
"I'm sorry. I really am. I wanted to be the greatest father. I wanted to be more than my dad. I never wanted to be like him. But it looks like I did. I'm so sorry Carmin." He came over to me and hugged me. "You can go. I'll have to do something about the others later but right now I'm going to go turn myself in."
"Good idea." I turned around and started to leave then everything was black.
"Yeah right." The last thing I heard my father say.