Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Your Still Stuck In The Past,

I climbed up the stairs, and opened the front door to the house. Craig was sitting on the couch, and grinned when he saw that I was home. He approached me, and gripped my already bruised hips from last night. He caught my lips in a kiss, and smiled down at me after we pulled apart. I threw my bag down on the couch, and took a spot beside him on the sofa.

He had left the TV on Fuse, and it was playing videos. Not Good Enough for Truth of Cliche came on. I shut my eyelids tight, memories swarming back to me in an instant. Craig fumbled with the remote, and turn the television off. We sat in an awkward silence, until he apologized, and insisted on making me dinner. I agreed, but couldn't fight off everything that was still rushing back.

I fixed the beverage the woman at the bar had asked for, and slid it to her. She thanked me, and joined a table with a group of other girls. Jasmine, my co-worker, stood beside me, smiling.

"You excited about the show tonight?" She asked. I nodded my head quickly.
"Of course. I love the guys. They're amazing."
"Just don't get your hopes up on meeting Ronnie." She joked, earning a shove on the shoulder from me. She walked of, her heels clicking on the hard floor.
"Sophia!" My boss, Cameron,, called my name out. I turned around and went into his office, greeting him with a gentle smile.

No one here knew my real name here. I was just the "beautiful girl that could make drinks to kill for." Or, that's what guys told Cameron.

"You can leave after the show, if you like. I know you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow." He glanced down at my stomach before smiling. "Wouldn't want anything to be wrong with the little one." I smiled and thanked him graciously, and left his office.

Wait, little one? That's what your probably thinking, right? Well, yeah. A few days after I came to Las Vegas, I became extremely sick. I went to a doctor, and she informed me I was almost two and a half months pregnant. It was Alex's, of course, he was the only one I had recently had sex with. I wasn't going to tell him, though. His career would be shooting off, soon, and a baby would just be another unwanted burden. Especially with me being the mother.

I returned to the bar, and saw four guys sitting at it together, talking. I approached them, and asked them what they wanted. I glanced up, and looked into the eyes of the one and only, Ronnie Radke.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter titled credit to ETF: Something. [great song.]

so i was like, i have 15 subs already, I'll post an update.
thanks guys, now, gimme some comments?
that would make me ecstatic, really.

love you guys!