Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

She Enjoys Nothings More

Sara and I had a busy day at work. It was continuously flocked with people, and we definitely didn't get to take many breaks. Finally, it slowed down around six at night, and I planning on closing up around eight. We were both sitting on the floor, with a list of Cd's I had stocked in both of our hands. We each called out a random band member, saying whether they were hot or not.

"Gabe Saporta from Cobra Starship." I said, snickering. She smirked, and nodded her head 'yes.'
"Travis Clark from We The Kings." It was her turn. I shook my head no, making a fake throw up face.
"How about, William Beckett?" I asked her. She gave me a duh, and rolled her eyes.
"Let's see.. Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low." Already have, my friend. I snickered, getting a confused look from Sara.
"Yeah, I would." I replied, smirking slightly. We continued on with this, names like Frank Iero, Brian Haner Jr, Matthew Sanders, and more popping up. It rolled around to eight thirty, and Craig was probably wondering where I was.

"Hey Sara?" I asked her, grabbing my purse from behind the counter.
"YEAH?" She yelled from the back.
"You want to come over and watch some movies? Craig's probably with Max and the guys working on their new record."
"That would be fun. As long as we don't have too many people, though." Ah, there was that shyness coming out.
"Not even Max." I laughed, dragging the 'ax' part out. She blushed, and I busted out laughing. "Come on, follow me in your car."

We got back home, and ran up to mine and Craig room. The guys gave us questionable looks as we bounded up the stairs. I locked the door, and sat on the bed.

"Okay. We have a shit load of movies over there," I told her, pointing to the corner in the room "And I'm going to sneak into the kitchen to grab some snacks and soda. Anything you like in particular?" She shook her head no, and looked at the DVD's I had showed her.

I quietly walked down the stairs, and not a single one creaked. I was hallway down them before I heard Craig talking to the other guys in a hushed voice.

"I don't want to upset Sophia, not yet when everything's going good. But look, we've got a tour coming up. We're going with There For Tomorrow and All Time Low." As soon as the words left Craig's mouth, my mind went blank. I felt like crying, but no tears would fall. I had swore to Craig I would go on the next tour with them, and ATL is going... Everything went black, suddenly, and I tumbled down the stairs.

Blacking out down stair's isn't really great for the already uncoordinated and the girls with asthma.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O what?! yeah, i know. it's going to be pretty fucking epic.
i told you Alex was coming soon, right?
you guys like, seriously rock. I'm so glad yall love this, forreal. (:

there's about to be some serious twist in this, no joke.