Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Skeptics And True Believers

Two Weeks Later.

After my little pass out and a few band-aids on my forehead, we all had sat down in the living room. Sara next to Max, surprisingly, no I'm kidding. There was something going on there, but there's time for that later. Craig explained everything to us, but no one but him and Max understood why I was flipping out so much about ALT going on this tour.

I had somehow convinced Sara to come with us, seeing we were pretty good friends now. She was even more convinced when Max pleaded along with me. So, we had just closed the shop, we were going to continue working when we got back. I was at her apartment, getting her bags packed. I already had everything done for my stuff, seeing I already knew what to bring.

"Sophiaaa! What should I put on?" She asked me, stomping her foot from the front of her bedroom closet. I shoved her playfully out of the way, and looked over her clothes. We had a pretty different taste, but like her, I loved graphic tees. I finally fount the perfect outfit for her, and threw it all at her. She changed, and we grabbed her bags, putting them in my car and leaving her house for the next few months.

I made Robert and Monte carry Sara and my bags to the bus while Craig and Max helped a few roadies with technical stuff. We were at a parking lot, waiting up to meet with the other bands. I was scared shit-less, to tell you the truth. Sara couldn't understand why I had been so nervous, she figured I had met plenty of famous people since I was dating one. If only she knew the whole story. I should probably tell her, sometime, though. I didn't know how long it would take me from busting, and I would definitely need a shoulder to cry on.

I pulled the shirt of my outfit down, and sighed heavily. I saw a bus pull into the lot, and I prepared myself the best I could. A few guys I didn't know stepped off, and I figured they were There For Tomorrow. Craig introduced us all, and they all seemed pretty cool.

Then, as if mother nature had decided my good mood was too much for her, the last bus pulled in. Jack stepped out, then Zack, Rian and last but not least, Alex. My breathe caught in my throat, and Craig wrapped his arm around me protectively. They strolled up to us casually. They all looked chipper, except Alex had this vacant look on his face.

"I believe we have met before," If only he knew. Jack laughed, pulling me into a hug, "But this time no asthma attacks." I nodded my head smiling.
"This is Zack, Rian, and that Alex." I shook all their hands, and Alex was the last. I looked at him, and smiled. He nodded his head upward. I stood next to Craig, wrapping my arms around his waist. I took in a deep breath, and buried my head into Craig's chest. I glanced at Alex, and he was starring at me, like he was trying to see through me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. so I was in bed last night, not asleep obviously, and a part for this story clicked in my head. I didn't feel like getting up to write it, and my laptop wasn't on. I grabbed my phone and typed it all out. My fingers hurt, needless to say. But! It made me cry, no joke. It's kind of sad.

But, I was having tech. difficulties earlier, so I couldn't get this out sooner. sorry. :\ but here's a [crummy] update! they meet, again. =D oh, I like the next chapter, too loves. It's like... ldsnfhyufg. Michaela has a big part in it.

anyways! if you want me to put some heated stuff, and not exactly the perverted way for the dirty minded out there, [;D] comments would be amazing! and I have nine freaking stars. that's absolutely amazing guys, you all are the best, no joke.

i'm out--x

edit: i noticed something about nicole! saying "am i the only one a team craig" okay, if i could like, get some team craig and alex's, that would be amazing. :D lemme know?