Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

I Can Feel The Pressure,

I sat in my bunk, me and Craig had decided not share. We all know they aren't big, and it was just easier to have our own. I was still the only one on the bus, and I enjoyed the silence. I wasn't crying anymore, but a plague of guilt had completely washed over me.

I had decided that I had done enough self-loathing, and pulled my ass from the bunk. I, being completely unlucky, got a top bunk. Craig was underneath me, and Sara was across from me on top, above Max. I pulled on a random outfit that was weather suitable, and walked out.

The guys were messing around, throwing things at each other. Craig smiled at me, and ushered me over with his hands. I joined him and Robert, and they continued were they left off whatever conversation they had going. Sara had went and spent the day with Max, they decided to "get to know each other better." I didn't mind, really, I was fine with my self-loathing.

The All Time Low bus door opened slowly, and Michaela tipped toed out. By the way I was sitting, I was the only one who could see her. She grinned that toothy grin she's always had, and mouthed "come here." I nodded, and glanced at the guys. They were pretty into their conversation, so I was sure I could sneak off without them noticing.

I ran when I was more than halfway, and jumped into her arms. We both giggled, and she pulled me onto the bus. She jumped up and down, hugging me tightly.

"Can't... Breathe." I gasped out, and she immediately let go.

"Sorry!! It's just been forever since we got a chance to hang out!" She smiled, and danced around some more.

"Michaela, calm down. And yes, I know it's been forever and a day. But, calm down." I laughed, shaking my head.

"Okay. Now, you have to tell me everything that happened when you moved to Vegas." I sighed, knowing I would tell her sooner or anyways. I started from the very very beginning, from meet Ronnie at the bar, Max becoming my best friend, me getting pregnant, Ronnie killing my baby and going to jail, and the getting with Craig. By the time my past had been brought out again for the 100th time, figuratively speaking, Michaela had tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh my God, Addison. I'm so sorry." She hugged me, and I cringed as she called me by my real name. I wasn't accustomed to it, anymore.

"Addison?" A voice said, and a guy walked into the living area, rubbing his tired eyes. I glared at Michaela, who sheepishly shrunk in her seat. I looked back at him, looking into his amazed eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
jnsabgyudikfbnhgdf.
i know it's short, sorry sorry sorry. ):
but chapters 14 is longer. I'll post it later today if i get enough comments.

so.. comments?