Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

There's A Story At The Bottom Of This Bottle

"Zach..." I said slowly. He looked at me with wide eyes, and had a dumbfounded look on his face.

"...Addison?" He asked softly. I nodded my head lightly, biting my bottom lip and looking down. The next thing I remembered, I was being lifted off the ground and spun around. Somebody's been working out. I thought. I laughed, and he sat me down. I engulfed him in a hug, my head at his chest.

"It's been so boring without out, Adds!" He cried, smiling gently at me.

"I resent that!" Michaela laughed, and rolled her eyes. She skipped off the bus, leaving the two of us alone and probably to findmy brother Jack.

"You moved to Las Vegas?" He asked, sitting the two of us down. I nodded my head again, and closed my eyes.

"Should have known, you were obsessed with the place when we went there on tour." We talked about random things, including things between the band, Rian had a girlfriend named Kara, and me and Craig. I explained to him how only Craig, Michaela, Max, and now him knew it was really me. He swore to keep my secret, which pleased me greatly.

I sat with Craig on my bunk, just goofy off and acting stupid. I wound up falling asleep with my head in his lap, he was asleep with his back on the back wall. Monte woke us up, spraying us both with water and told me to stop giving Craig head. I yelled that he was jealous that I wouldn't give him any, which he said was exactly the reason. The guys had a show later in the day, and Craig had to go get ready. He kissed me, and left me in the bunk to get more rest.

A few hours later, I was hanging out with Sara backstage. We were sipping on lemonade, which she insisted she make us on the bus. I sat in the floor, watching All Time Low do their sound check. I watched Alex inconspicuously, his movement was fluid, like it was just planned then. Zach waved to me, smiling. Craig came out from behind me and wrapped his around around my waist. He kissed my neck softly, making me bit my lip to not moan when he kissed my spot behind my ear.

"Craig, your going to make me rip your clothes off here if you don't stop." I told him, pushing him off me lightly.

"I wouldn't mind that, you know." He said seductively. I laughed, and shook my head.

"Oh. Michaela and Zach know." I informed him.

"Did you tell them yourself?" He asked, looking concerned. I shook my head no.

"Michaela somehow figured it out herself, and Zach overheard Michaela say my real name."
He slowly nodded his head, understanding.

"Well, babe, I'm going to go get ready for the show." He kissed my lips, the walked away. I glanced at my phone, letting me know it was 7:00 P.M, and they didn't go on until 8. I shook my head, dropping it.

Sara, Michaela (who had to call me by my fake alias), Jack, Zack (who also was), and me sat watching Escape the Fate play. I wasn't paying much attention, I was completely day-dreaming. Footsteps came up from behind, and the couch cushion next to me shifted. I looked to my right, and there Alex Gaskarth sat with all his glory. He smiled gently at me, and started talking to Jack.

Both Michaela and Zack looked at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders. A few minutes and two songs later, I decided I wanted to go outside and smoke, which I hadn't done in an extremely long time. I sat on the cold concrete, which my back against the hard wall. I took a few long drags, and blew the smoke from my mouth and nose.

Hard footsteps padded against the concrete, and a tall, lanky shadow came out into the baron parking lot. I stood up quickly, and rushed to get to the metal doors. I didn't know who it was, and I didn't plan on sticking around to find out.

It laughed. It was a sick, creepy laugh.

I pulled the door open, and shutting it behind me. I turned quickly, only to run into something. Arms wrapped around my waist, and I began thrashing around. The grip tightened around me, but it wasn't painful.

"Sophia! Sophia! Calm down!" It was Alex. I immediately stopped, feeling a wave of embarrassment find its way to me. I'm sure my entire face was red.

"What's wrong?" He asked sincerely, looking into my eyes.

"Um.. There was someone out there, coming towards me. It freaked me out, so when you grabbed me it freaked me out.

"Hang on a second." I nodded, and he walked out the doors. He came back a few seconds later.

"I didn't see anything. Maybe they were lost or something." I sighed, and bit my lip.

"What were you doing out there, anyways?" He inquired.

"Erhm," I hesitated. I used to not smoke, so I don't think it would matter whether he knew or not, "Smoking. I had to calm my nerves. How come you were coming this way?"

"Same as you." He said, shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

I shook my head, "Maybe we should get back. They're probably wondering where we both headed off to. We walked back, making extremely small talk, and fount ATL & ETF hanging around. There For Tomorrow was on stage playing.

"Where were you two?" Craig asked suspiciously, eying the two of us. All conversations stopped, and Craig, Max, Michaela, and Zack all had looks on their faces.

"I was out smoking, and someone was out in the parking lot. When I came back in, I literally ran into Alex. So we both just came back." I explained. Craig nodded his head, and walked out of the room. I looked at Michaela with pleading eyes, but just got an uneasy smile in return.
♠ ♠ ♠
see, longer than any other chapter I've posted. (:
can i get some comments? that would be awesome loves (: