Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

To Hell With Your New Shit,

Zach sat next to me after everyone had separated. Craig was avoiding me, or so it seemed. Michaela went to "hang out" with Jack, and Sara probably disappeared with Max. I could have hung out with Alex or Rian, but since Zach knew who I really was, it wasn't awkward for him. We sat up starring at the stars, pointing out a few constellations that we could find. The buses had stopped for a few minutes, getting gas and other necessary things.

"When did you start smoking?" Zach asked me, ending the silence.

"After I dated Ronnie. I got so stressed out, it was the only solution I could come up with at the time. I stopped a few weeks after meeting Craig, but being on tour, again, is making me stressed again." I explained. We sat in more silence, until I fell somehow asleep on the cold sidewalk.

I woke up, a blanket tightly wrapped around me. I was in my bunk. Zach must have brought me back to the bus when I fell asleep. I'll have to thank him later. I climbed down from my bunk, and pulled on an my favorite jeans and a band tee. There was a note on the fridge, making me remember the night I left...

I put a magnet on the top portion of the paper, and exhaled. I wasn't ready to be on my own, no way in hell. But there wasn't any way I could afford to inflict anymore pain on the ones I loved more than myself. I grabbed my bag, and stepped off the idle bus.

I walked down the dark, barren sidewalk, waiting to get to a populated area to hail a cab. I would walk by a club, and hear music blasting and 'hoots' fill the silent streets. I finally reached a populated area, where the sidewalks were more dense with people, drunk, past curfew time, or just out for a much needed walk.

I hailed a classic yellow cab, and told him to take me to the closet airport. We got there twenty minutes later, and I paid him for the trip. I got my plane ticket, and boarded the plane. It wasn't packed, which I was grateful for. The plane rose from the ground, and I was leaving the ones I loved forever. Tears descended down my cheeks, making my eyes red and puffy.


A jerk caused me to come back to reality. Craig starred at me, cautious of his behavior.
"Sophia, are you alright?" He asked. I smiled gently, and nodded my head yes.
"Okay. Well, We don't have a show tonight, so I'm going to take you out for dinner. And you have no say so, either." He laughed. "Dress nice." He pecked my quivering lips, and left the bus.

"ADDISON RAE!" Michaela screamed, stomping onto the bus. Max sat with me, watching Dora. She glanced at him, her eyes grew in shock.

"It's okay, Michaela, he knows. And can I help you?" I laughed. Max cut the TV off, and let us know he was going to go fuck with Robert.

"Craig told me he's going to take you out for dinner. Which mean..."

"NO!" I yelled, knowing what was coming next.

"Yes. Now, you off the bus. Go find your mate or something to entertain yourself. I, will find your suitcase and get the best outfit I can find! Or, I'll go through mine or Sara's. NOW GET OUT!" She boomed the last part, making me scurry off the bus. I fount Craig a few minutes after walking, and narrowed my eyes at him.

"You." I spat. He looked at me, and tried to move, but not fast enough. I jumped on him, tackling him to the ground. I ended up straddling his waist, and I was fuming.

"You told Michaela your taking me out." I accused him.

"Yeah... so?"

"She's going through my suitcase right now!" I whined.

"Shit, sorry. I didn't know she would do that." He laughed, making me 'humph.' I started to get off him, but he gripped my waist, not letting me move.

"I like this too much to let you leave, Sophia." He said, lust clouding his eyes. I decided to fuck with him, just to get back for telling Michaela.

"Mm, really now?" I leaned down, and whispered seductively in his ear. I pushed myself down harder on him, and I felt his member grow. I got up really fast, leaving him on the ground.

I joined Zach on the ATL bus, he was playing Guitar Hero World Tour. He was playing 'Rooftops' by Lost Prophets. It's probably the greatest song on that game. I plopped down beside him, looking at his over-concentrated face. He let me play, and I choose "Misery Business" by Paramore. Michaela busted through the bus door, announcing my outfit was finished.

"Good luck." Zach snickered. I stuck my tongue out at him, and exited the bus. She drug me to the ETF bus, and showed me my outfit.

"Oh, you can't be serious." I groaned, looking at what she had laid out on my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Titled Credit: Whoever She Is by The Maine
that is one of the most sweetest songs<3

i just watched "the flood" video, for the 18276457893 time.
I'm in love with Craig's tongue action, lucky Gab XD

so, anyone excited about obama being the president? I have to say, I really don't care. i'm neither democratic or Republican, I'm independent, I guess. but, i suppose we will see what happens, won't we?

feedback?
i leave you guys with this:

Image