Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

You Are So Beautiful

In agony, I slipped the dress and shoes she had convinced me to wear on. It was a dress that belonged to me, but Sara's shoes. Sara was all up for me using her shoes, too. I looked at myself in the mirrior. Michaela forced me to leave my hair natural, so it was curly. I didn't look too bad, but I wasn't exactly fond of dresses. I sighed, knowing there was no way to get out of this.

Craig walked into the bunk area, and smiled when he looked at me. He was wearing a green dress shirt, and black dress pants. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around.

"You look beautiful, Sophia." He whispered, and pulled me from the bus. He hailed a taxi, and gave the driver the directions. He took us to this extremely nice looking Italian restuarunt, and my mouth fell agape. I stared wide-eyed at Craig, and he just smiled. He took my hand, and dragged my still-stunned body towards the place. It was amazingly gorgeous.

"Craig, you shouldn't have done this." I complained.

"Yes, you deserve it. Plus we haven't had a good date in a few months without interruptions, so I figured this place would be the best." We looked at the menus after being seated, he had reservations. We didn't have to wait at all, which surprised me. I ordered something I couldn't pronounce, but it sounded good. Which, is was after I ate it.

We left the restuarunt, and began walking around downtown LA. I fount out earlier that day where we had been, so that's how I knew. Everything was lit up, which reminded me of Vegas. But neither was home. How was where my mom and dad where, and Jack they weren't touring.

Craig stopped suddenly, making me hault beside him. We were standing in the park, and the stars above shone so brightly.

"Close your eyes." He whispered in my ear. I did as I was told. A felt a cold object slip onto my chest and around my neck. He pulled my hair out from the chain, and told me to open my eyes. I grasped the necklace in my hands. I grinned, and turned towards Craig.

"Oh my God, it's so beautiful." I mumered, still gazing at it. "Thank you."

"No problem baby." He smiled. I hugged him, kissing him deeply.

We walked back towards the buses, it was only around nine thirty. There for Tomorrow, All Time Low, and Robert were all outside goofing around. I had no idea where everyone else ETF was. Michaela was with them, and she became giddy when she noticed our arrival. She tackled me in a hug, and shoed Craig away. He joined Roberts side, and they began talking.

"Oh my fucking gosh, that is amazing." She laughed, grasping the necklace in her palm.
She dragged me to with her to sit with Her, Jack, Alex, Zach and Rian.

"You looked great, Sophia." Alex commented me. I blushed and thanked him quietly. Michaela nudged my stomach, and I swatted at her. Cold hands covered my eyes. I jumped and turned around to see Max.

"Max!" I screamed, and jumped on him. He twirled me around laughing. Sara was at his side, now, laughing at the two of us.

"Cafeful, you'll show everyone your goods." Sara giggled, shoving my dress down.

"Not like a few people around here haven't seen them before." Michaela chuckled. I hit her on the side of the head and huffed, knowing what she said was the truth.

My father had video taped me at the hospital. Naked. And Jack fount it and showed it everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
titled credit: you are so beautiful by escape the fate.

i just wrote a very unexpected twist, in my opinion. hehehe XD I think some of you are gunna kill meh:\
but i love you guys! I have the best commenters on mibba, ;D