Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Your best friends are just strangers in bars.

"Go away." I moaned out, pulling my cover over my head. Someone was shaking me, telling me to get up.

"Wake up sleepy head!" It was Sara.

"Fine fine! I'm awake! Leave me the fuck alone." I cried out, sitting up and running my fingers through my bed hair. She smiled, well grinned, and hopped down from whatever she was standing on. I slowly climbed down from my bunk, and gathered clothes. I hurriedly got in the shower, taking my time. I changed, and put the necklace Craig gave me over the one I had wearing to match what I was wearing.

"Took you long enough! I was starting to think you fell in the toilet." Sara laughed, shaking her head.

"Ha ha. What do you want, anyways?" I said, sitting in the empty seat next to her.

"Well, the bus is stopped for the show, and we need to do some serious hanging out. So, we are going to go to the mall." She grinned. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my purse, and she pulled me off the bus.

"You should totally get this!" Sara exclaimed, holding up this set that looked a bit odd.
"I don't think so. That thing would be so fucking uncomfortable." I replied, and continued to searched the underwear I was at. She had dragged me into the mall, and straight to Victoria's Secret. I was scanning around, until something caught my eye.
"What do you think about this?" I asked her, holding it up. Her blank face turned into a grin, and she nodded her head vigorously. She threw something else into my arms, and pushed me into a fitting room. I changed into the first one, and it fitted perfectly. The second one did, as well. I purchased the both of them, and we left the store. Sara had a bag from the store in her hands, but wouldn't tell me what it was.

"I'm NEVER going shopping with you again." I complained, crashing onto the bus seats. She laughed, moving around my at least fifteen bags and sitting next to me. She had dragged me into every good store at the mall, and we got something from all but one. Well, she did get something from The Limited, but I refused to. We pulled everything from out bags, and "neatly" put them into our suitcases.

We left the bus, since we were the only two on it, and searched for the other guys. They were probably doing sound check. We walked into the venue, looking everywhere. I fount Zack, and ran. I jumped onto his back, and luckily, he caught me. I giggled, clutching onto him for dear life.

"What's up Adds?" He asked.

"Shh! Code name silly! And nothing, just got back from shopping with Sara." I glanced over at her, and she was talking to Max. Robert and Monte were playing bloody knuckled, and by the looks Robert was winning.

'I wonder where Craig is.' I thought to myself. Someone pushed into Zack, and suddenly I landed on the floor straight on my ass. Everyone busted out laughing. I felt my cheeks tint with redness, and I was completely embarrassed.

"Need some help?" A hand stuck out in front of my face, and I looked up to see it's owner.
Alex.
I grinned, and nodded my head. He pulled me up, smiling gently at me.
"Maybe you should work on holding onto people tighter." He laughed as I dusted my butt off.
"Yeah, probably." I replied, and looked back up at him. His chocolate eyes where shining, making me breathless.

"I'll talk to you later Alex." I said, getting my room key from my pocket. I turned around to thank him when I was pushed into the wall. Alex's body pressed against mine, him breathing slowly. His lips lingered on mine, then pushed themselves on mine completely. It took a second for my body to register what he was doing, until I kissed back. The door of the elevator pinged, opening slowly. Me and Alex quickly separated, to just see an elderly couple step out.

The night slowly replayed in my head, remembering the first time "Alex and me" began. I bit my bottom lip, and shook my head.

"Sophia?" Alex asked, waving his hands in front of my face.
"Yeah, peachy keen." I replied, giving him a half-smile. I turned around quickly, only to be faced with the person I had no plans every seeing again.
♠ ♠ ♠
stupid stupid stupid filler! sorry guys.
preview of the big chapter!!!:

He kissed me lightly, but with so much passion it shocked me. It took me about two seconds to figure out what was going on, until I kissed back. He cupped my cheek, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down on me. We separated soon after, both sitting there in an awkward silence.
"I'm so sorry,You just, you remind me of someone from my past." He whispered.


;D comments?