Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Should've known better to cheat a friend,

Alex's POV

I had been talking to Sophia, when she immediately froze up. I thought I had done something, but then she yelled for Michaela. Michaela looked over at something, and her eyes grew huge. I searched for what they were looking at, but couldn't tell what it would be.

Michaela rushed over, grabbing Sophia's arm, jerking her. She wouldn't budge. Her eyes were fixated on something, which was still unknown to me. Michaela whispered something harshly into her ear, She finally moved, and they both rushed back towards the dressing rooms. Zach came to me, looking as confused as I was.

"What was that about?" He asked me.
"I have no fucking idea." I replied, shrugging my shoulders. A minute later, a tall, skinny, black-haired guy approached us. I studied him, he seemed oddly familiar, but I shook it off.

"Was that girl Sophia Roberts?" He asked. Me and Zach exchanged a look, and he shrugged his shoulders like I had earlier.

"Yeah, it was. Why?" I responded, a bit on edge. This guy gave me a creepy vibe, like he was some type of crazy loon or something.

"Knew that was fucking her." He chuckled. I starred at him, harder. Then it clicked.

"Your that guy that was in the venue parking lot the other night." I accused him. Craig was by my side, which startled me, seeing I didn't know he had came up.

"Ronnie, what the fuck are you doing here?" Craig hissed. Who's Ronnie?!

"Oh, I wasn't aware that I couldn't visit my favorite band, seeing I used to be the lead singer."
Shit, HE used to be the lead singer?!

"Your not fucking welcomed. You know damn well no one wants your sorry fucking ass here." Whoa, a lot of hatred going on here.

"Don't fucking tell me where I can and can't be. You may have taken my girl, Craig, but I promise, your going to regret it." What the fuck?!

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, a loud snapping noise echoed in the room. Everything went silent, and I looked to see Ronnie clutching onto his noise. Max was holding Craig back, but had just as much hatred in his as he glared at Ronnie. Security came, taking Ronnie.

"She's not your girl anymore, Ronnie." Craig yelled at him.

"Your going to regret everything you've done Craig! You fucking remember that!" Ronnie yelled before the guard pulled him from the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O ronnie?! i know right!
well, there's a bit of alex's mind.
oh, and i absolutely love torturing you guys, so heres a preview to the chapter with the twist:

My phone vibrated in my hand, scaring me. One New Text Message: Unknown Number. It read. I slid my phone open, and read the text slowly.

Sophia. You can turn your back on the past, but you can't deny whats happening to you now. Check the one you love, before it's too late.

It confused me beyond belief. I was torn between who I loved, Alex or Craig. It was slowly ripping me apart inside, and this text didn't help. Whoever sent it, was definitely aiming it towards Craig. No one knew my feelings about Alex, hell, I wasn't even sure. I got up from the bus, changed clothes, and went to search for Craig.


hmm XD, comments?