Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Run around and around, make up your mind.

I hadn't really had much alone time being on tour, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be getting it now that Ronnie appeared. Craig was on high alert, and when he wasn't with me, it was Michaela, Max, or Zach. Right now, Max was with me, and I was making him watch A Walk to Remember.

I was about to cry, it was at the part were she told him she had leukemia. I then broke down, crying into Max's shirt. The movie ended a half hour later, and we turned the TV off. I was determined to pry information out of him about his and Sara's relationship.

"So Max..." I started off.

"What do you want to know, Sophia?" He asked me, bored.

"Well.. What's going on with you and Sara."

"What do you mean what's going on."

"Don't bullshit me, Max!" I laughed, punching his shoulder, "I want to know everything, down to the dirty kinky hot sex you two might of had." He glared at me, then chuckled lowly.

"If you must know, we've been talking. I'm not exactly sure what she feels about me, but I know there's definitely something there. She's a pretty kick-ass girl Sophia. Of course, not cooler than you. Your the coolest damn girl out there, other than my mom." He laughed.

"Damn, Max. I already know I'm awesome, save your breathe," I rolled my eyes for dramatic effect, "But you know, I think Sara is perfect for you. She's a good girl. She can get some of those horrible ways out of you. Don't hurt her, Max."

"I don't plan on it." He whispered. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, smiling. I rested my head on his shoulder, falling fast asleep.

When I woke up, Max was still with me. Except, my head was laying on a pillow now. Michaela and Sara were both in the room now, talking nonchalantly. Max -who was in my opinion sitting starting into oblivion and pondering the deepest parts of the Earth's existence, noticed my awakening. He smiled at me gently, and eyed Sara. I giggled lightly, but it was loud enough for the two girls to notice me.

"Your up! Finally!" Michaela laughed, plopping down onto my stomach. I groaned, and pushed her off and onto the floor. She whined, and huffed like a three year old.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Only forty-five minutes, Add- Sophia. You don't look tired, just to let you know." Michaela informed me, standing up and rubbing her ass. She shot me a playful glare, and sat at the end of the couch. Sara was in Max's lap now, probably moved over when Michaela jumped on me.

"Where's Craig?" I asked, sitting up completely.

"We haven't seen him in a few hours, actually." Sara told me. I gave her a confused looked, and grabbed my phone. Before I could get up to change out of my pajamas.

My phone vibrated in my hand, scaring me. One New Text Message: Unknown Number. It read. I slid my phone open, and read the text slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Titled Credit to The Friday Night Boys..
i think.. haha.

anyways, the next chapter is the big one!!!
i wonder were Craig is... hmm..
this originally supposed to come later in the story, but i figured. aw, what the hell. I'll make it sooner,
more Alex time, baby. ;D

okay, I'm trying to be a bitch here.. but I won't post the next chapter until I get at least 5-10 comments. that's all I ask for people! i really used to get more than that.