Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

I Need the Devil to Get Things Rights

Craig made me mac n cheese, my favorite. We ate in a comfortable silence, now, with a few exchanges every now and then. We chatted about work, which I now had my own store, called 'Do You Dare.' It was beginning to get pretty popular, everyone loving the CD's I had.

Max walked into the front door as I was cleaning out our bowls, and smiled at me.
"Sophia. How've you been?" He asked, giving me a tight hug.
"I've been great, really." I replied, sitting the dishrag I had in my hand on the counter next to me.
"That's good. how's the store coming?"
"Fantastic, better than I ever predicted. Craig's been helping alot, and I'm thinking about hiring so I can be home more with him."
"That's pretty fucking awesome. Where is that man of yours?" I pointed towards the office, and he thanked me, joining Craig. I finished up with the dishes. I started walking towards the bedroom, but stopped at the door of the office.
"He what?" That was Craig, and he sounded confused.
"Yeah, Monty told me about it earlier. He quoted 'one of Ronnie's friends told me about their new band. It's called Behind These Walls.' Probably getting inspiration from being locked up, most likely." I ran to my room, not wanting to hear anything else about Ronnie.

"Hey Sophia." Ronnie said, greeting me with a kiss. I returned it, letting him in my apartment. It wasn't the best place, but definitely wasn't shitty.
"Hello." I walked into the kitchen, continuing with the cooking. My phone started ringing on the counter. Ronnie grabbed it, and looked at the screen confused. I walked beside him, and glanced at the screen.

'Jack' it displayed, and I silenced it.

"Who's Jack?" He asked me.
"No one." I said, stirring the pot of Ragu sauce.
"No one?! Well, it's obviously someone since you ignored it! Are you fucking cheating on me?!" He yelled, walking towards me.
"What! No!" By the time the words left my mouth, he had slapped me across the face. He grimaced down at me, and left my place. This wasn't the first time it had happened. It's happened many times before, and was getting worse every time.

I think I need the devil to help me with this one..
♠ ♠ ♠
i have 41 subscribers:] i wasn't planning on posting this early, but i saw this and was like shit! i have to update.
but what sucks, i have 6 comments. 41 subs. can i get a few more, please? that would be fantastic.

for your information: the parts that are italized, [im sure i spelt that wrong] are going to be FLASHBACKS. between the times of after she left all time low and before she met Craig. pleaseeee don't get confused.

i need to get ready for school, bye:]