Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Sleepless Nights

Screwin' up the best thing ever, Is something you'll regret forever
-Sleepless Nights by Faber Drive


Michaela left the room, leaving the door open. I knew I had to talk to him, give him an explanation of why I left, if Max hadn't beaten me to it already. I sighed, standing up silently. Alex stayed on the floor, probably imagining what it would be to have a little boy or girl.

It hadn't haunted his dreams for the last year and a half, though.

I left the bus, Michaela's rage at Craig was still completely exposed on her face. I shut the door behind me, and braced myself for what was going to happen next. Craig was leaning up against the bus, on foot on the ground, another on the metal, or whatever they used, propped against the material. His right fist was clasped, the necklace he had given me dangling from his fingers.

"You want to explain whats going on, Sophia?" He asked me calmly.

"Hm. Let's so. 'Fuck, Gab'" I mimicked, "Yeah. I have some explaining to do. care to elaborate yourself?" I seethed, repeating do not lose your temper, do not, do not, do not over and over again.

"My fucking god. It was that one time Sophia! I swear, I'll never do it again." He pleaded.

"I can't trust you, Craig!" I spat back with more venom, "How the fuck do you expect me to?"

"I don't fucking know! Give me another chance! You gave Ronnie fucking Radke one!" He retorted. I felt adrenaline over-power me, and my fist collided with his nose.

"Don't you ever fucking think I gave the bastard another chance. You know damn well I didn't." I hissed.

"He hit you, over and over again. You didn't do shit about it, Sophia. You still let him come crawling back to you, no matter what the situation was. Don't lie and say you didn't, cause you know it's the fucking truth." I kneed him in the stomach, and shook my head.

"Your right, I did. But you know, I'm learning from my mistakes. I'll start with you. This whole cheating thing, though doesn't surprise me, Craig. You know, you bashed on Ronnie so much after we split, and the two of us were together. Now, your no better than he is. I still can't believe you stooped to the level of cheating. If you weren't happy in the relationship, you could've told me. You weren't the only thing keeping me in Las Vegas," He winced at that, but I continued, "I would've left you with a peaceful departure. But no. You've got to fuck up the best Goddamn thing that will ever happen to you. Your going to regret this, I swear to you." I opened the door, and went to "my bunk."

I wasn't going to cry myself asleep, not this time.

I woke up to Michaela's soft talking, and then Sara's responses. She was explaining to her what was happening. I stayed in bed, not wanting to deal with it. I sighed, knowing that hiding from this wasn't going to make anything better. I dragged myself from the bunk, running my hands through my tangled hair.

"You." Michaela said when she came back into the bunk area.

"Me." I replied sourly, picking out something to wear.

"Cobra Starship is opening for All Time Low tonight. They're pretty awesome guys, along with Vicky T. We're going to be outside all day, so I'm picking out your outfit. No ifs, ands, of buts about it girl. Now, move over!" She shoved me out of the way, ravaging my case.

"I'm Gabe Saporta. And you are?" Gabe asked, introducing himself. I smiled, pulling the shirt from my outfit down.
"Sophia Roberts. Michaela's my best friend." I laughed, gesturing to her. She was goofing off with Nate and Ryland, squirting them both with a water gun. Vicky T came and sat next to me, where Gabe wasn't. We had already talked a few times since they had been here.

We sat talking about The Academy Is... and fighting over whether William's pants could get either tighter. Me and Vicky didn't mind, of course, and Gabe just thought it was funny when girls watched him walk. The door flew open on the Escape the Fate's bus, and a girl with medium cut, black hair stepped off the bus.

Must be that Gab bitch. I thought. She looked my way, narrowing her eyes at me. I snorted, shaking my head. She could have him. No good to me, anyways.

Gabe decided to take a nap, his head in my lap and feet in Vicky's. We chatted about random things, such as tour, clothes, music, boys, etc. She was really easy to talk to, and we traded numbers. Suddenly, I was squirted with a water gun. Nate grinned mischievously, before running. I fount one of the many water guns they had brought from their bus, chasing him down. Michaela intercepted me, though, soaking the front of my shirt. I tackled her, laughing all the way down. Vicky joined in, along with Gabe and Zach, chasing Ryland and Nate.

Our "war" lasted for almost two hours. Alex G, Jack, Rian, Alex, and Sara. I squirted Alex G, giggling the entire time. He lunged at me, knocking me off my feet. He sat on top of me, victory planted on his face. I squirted his right eye, making his face scrunch up. I kissed his nose, laying completely down on the now wet, from the dew, grass.

"You know, Mr. Gaskarth, that wasn't the first time you've knocked me off my feet." I whispered.
"Oh, trust me, I know. Remember that one time behind stage." He joked. I punched his shoulder, shaking my head laughing.

These were the times I had missed, the memories I was remaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me go ahead and get this out there, eh?:

I really hate making Gab a bitch, I really do. She's a great girl. But, it's just for the plot, so please don't send any hate mail. I won't read it, all I'll do is delete it. Once again, I DON'T HATE HER. She's amazing.

now that's over and down with, what did you guys think? I hate making Craig an asshole, too, but it's just needed for the plot and everything. i promise he won't be like that forever, though. he's a nice guy in heart.

comment and subscribe! :]