Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Tell me, how do my leftovers taste?

I struggled to sleep that night, I just couldn't get the feeling from my head that someone was watching me, again. There wasn't any way Ronnie was watching me, I was on a moving bus. Unless he snuck on. I pushed the thought from my head. That wasn't possible.

It was seven in the morning, much too early for what I was accustomed to. I pushed myself up, nearly hitting my head on the top bunk. I was the only on awake, and prepared myself a bowl of cereal. I ate slowly, checking myspace on my laptop that was perched in my lap. I hadn't messed with my status, so I decided to take Craig off my top. I went to his profile, curiosity has always killed the cat. Gab was his top friend, go figure.

It was around ten, now, and Rian was the only one awake. We had stopped, the venue they were playing at was our location. I stepped off the bus, grabbing my cigarettes, frustrated with the awkward atmosphere that was lingering in the room. I lit one, taking a long puff from the cancer stick. I really needed to pick a new stress reliever.

Max was outside, sitting at a picnic table. He had his head in his hands, elbows propped on table. I nervously sat across from him, flicking my cigarette across the parking lot, sighing intently. He glanced up at me, and he grinned when he noticed it was only me.

"Sophia. I was beginning to wonder if you left the tour completely." He laughed.
"No, I haven't. I'm staying on the All Time Low bus, and when tour's over I'm going to get everything from Craig's place, which I may need your help with." I told him. He nodded his head, and a comfortable silence took over.

The bus door for ETF opened, and out stepped Gab. She smirked over at us, and made her way over to the table.

"Hey Max." She said to him.

"Gab." He replied plainly, obviously not interesting in chatting with her. She didn't notice, though, and sat down beside him.

"No one is awake, Craig's wore out, which you heard from last night." she giggled. I rolled my eyes, and stood up to go back to the ATL bus. "Oh, I didn't see you there. You are..."

"Sophia." I responded lamely.

"Oh, so your the infamous Sophia that Max here talks about being better for Craig than me. I'm not sure what drugs he's on right now, but something messing with his eyes." I scoffed at her, this girl didn't have anything on me.

"Look here bitch," I said flatly, not in the mood for bullshit. "I'm not going to fucking argue with you over who is better for him. You and him both can go to hell for all I care. It wouldn't change my mind one bit about your slutty ass what I think about you. Now, you can shut the hell up now or I'll kick your ass, you pick." Max busted out laughing, clutching his stomach. She glared at me, then grinned.

"Sounds like your just jealous cause I got your man." She retorted. I snorted, making Max's laughing outburst even harder.

"Really now. Tell me, how do my leftovers taste?" I said leaning in, whispering into her ear. I grinned, walking away, proud of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe, i love addison, sophia, whichever. :D
did anyone recognize the lyrics? they're from my leftovers by porclain and the tramps. they rock, (:

comments and opinions are appreciated.