Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Words don't mean shit to me.

Alex's POV

Sophia wasn't on the bus when I woke up, but all of her belongings were. Which, was a big relief. I was afraid she was going to leave again. Jack was watching a re-run of Punk'd, the one with the girl that plays Alice Cullen in Twilight. He was clutching onto a cup of coffee, sipping it.

"Hey, where's Sophia?" I asked him, having to refer to her alias.

"She was outside talking to Max when I looked out the window earlier." I nodded my head, sitting next to him. As if her timing couldn't get any better, Addison stepped onto the bus. She grinned at me, saying hello to Jack.

Guess he still didn't know.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Well, Mom, I was outside talking to Max, when Gab came out there. She started talking shit, so I ended up chewing her up. Now I'm back." She looked proud of herself. I shook my head, and fired up a conversation with Jack on our show tonight.

We, as in All Time Low and Escape the Fate, stood backstage watching There for Tomorrow perform. They were pretty good, actually. Michaela had stolen Addison and Sara, for "girl time." I hardly let her drag away Addison, especially with what she had been wearing.

Craig was tensed up, and he looked a little nervous. Gab was perched next to him, running her hands through his hair. She was a pretty girl, no one could deny that, but there was no way in hell she was prettier than Addison. Craig was missing out, thats for sure. Craig slowly rose, much to Gab's disapproval, and he walked over to me slowly. I was slightly confused, wondering why the fuck he wanted to talk to me.

"Hey Alex." He mumbled.

"Craig." I spat, rolling my eyes.

"So, I guess you know everything now, huh?"

"Yeah, she told me. You know you fucked up, right?" I inquired. He swallowed in air, then puffed it out heavily.

"Yeah man, I know. I fucked up pretty Goddamn badly. The worst thing is, I can't take anything I ever said, or did, back." He looked roughed, but it's not like I give a damn.

"Look, Craig. Words don't mean shit to me. They shouldn't to anyone. But what you did to Addison, is completely unforgivable. She's been through so much shit with me, then Ronnie, and now you. Your just wasting both of our time with this." I walked away, out to find Addison.

"I'm sorry Michaela, but I've come to take away my girl." Addison giggled, but jumped up from and leaped into my arms. I caught her easily, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Michaela rolled her eyes, but smiled gently. Sara was in the bathroom, so it wasn't too much of a comfortable situation.

"Be safe!" She yelled as we walked off the ATL bus. Addison sighed, her head resting on the crook on my neck.

"How was your girl time?" I laughed. She flashed me a smile, and showed me her nails. She was still dressed in her outfit from earlier (which was taking everything I had to not rip it off of her) and it matched her pants. We walked around the venue, just talking about what she had done today. She seemed so happy, her smile never fading.

It was good to know I was the cause of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter is more of Addison and Alex talking, since rememberingsunday requested it (:

comments and opinions are lovely, (: