Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

One things for sure, you don't have to worry

I laid with Alex in my bunk, we were just talking about everything that happened the two years I was gone. He had gone off the deep in, alcohol was his best friend. He still drank now, but it wasn't as bad as it used to had been. I told him in depth about everything I had gone through, and how depressed I came.

I rested my head on his chest, his heart beat thumping in my ear, and his chest slowly rising on falling. It was definitely peaceful.

"So, you wrote the melody for my song, huh?" I whispered quietly. I wasn't sure who was awake, and who was eavesdropping.

"Yeah, I absolutely loved the lyrics, Addison. You have a gift, you know."

"They came from the heart." I mumbled lower than I had whispered early.

"It was about our relation back then, wasn't it?" He murmured.

"Yeah. I figured I couldn't talk aloud about it, so writing was a good way to get it out."

"You've got a point there. But you could've talked to me, or Michaela, about it." I whispered in my ear. I mumbled back a response, but it didn't come out too good. I felt my eyelids close, sleep taking over my exhausted body.

There wasn't much to do, Escape the Fate was playing, All Time Low had already played. They were amazing, of course. I sighed, resting my head on the arm of the couch in the ATL dressing room. Alex was washing his hair, Jack and Zach were talking to fans, and Rian was with Kara. She was a pretty nice girl, I've talked to her a few times, but she's a little too shy for me.

"You know, I don't think I've sweated that much in a show." Alex laughed, swinging his wet hair around. He soaked me, making him laugh. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I grunted in disapproval.

"I'm sorry. It's just a little water."

"But I was dry." I complained.

"Addison, you know you can't be dry when you see my body." I gasped, smacking the side of his head. The door swung open, and Jack was standing there, Zach cowarding back.

"Addison?!" FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
i know i know! Jacks out of the box, now.
;D anyways, I've had a long day, my lips are chapped, my legs fell like jello, and I'm watching a lifetime movie at eight. go. me. XD

comments?