Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

"Nothings changed, she's still the same."

"Is it really you?" He asked me, his voice extremely low.

"Yes, Jack. It's really me." I mumbled. He starred at me, his eyes huge. I wasn't sure what was going through his mind, but I'm glad I wasn't like Edward Cullen and wouldn't know without forcing it out of him. His eyes suddenly changed, fury sweeping across them. He slammed the door against the wall, and left the room hastily.

I collasped onto the floor, tears streaking down my cheeks. Alex was by me in an instance, craddling me in his arms tightly. Zach informed us he was going to go talk to Jack, and try and make him reasonable.

Michaela's POV.

I was walking back towards the dressing rooms, when I heard a door slam. Curiosly, I quickened my pace, wanting to know what was going on. Jack suddenly rushed past me, whispering curses under his breath. I didn't follow him, I wasn't sure what was wrong. Zach ran past me, following after Jack. I began to run to the ATL dressing room.

When I pushed open the door, Addison was on the floor, tears pouring down her delicate face, and Alex was clutching onto her for dear life. He looked at me with pleading eyes, and mouth 'Jack knows' while soothingly rubbing Addisons face. I bit my bottom lip, mentally cursing, and quietly exited the room.

I fount Jack, aruging with Zach in hushed voices. They shut up when I came up, and Zach was glarring menacingly at Jack. He stalked off, mumbling on the way. I sighed, facing Jack all the way.

"You knew." He accused me.

"Yes, but I didn't-" He cut me off. "You could've told me, Michaela. I had the fucking right to know. She's my damn sister for heaven sakes. She was one of my best friends, and you don't tell me."

"She asked me not to!" I screamed.

"Why the fuck would should do that!" He yelled back.

"She didn't want to hurt you! She saw how happy you were, how good your life was. Now, the poor girl is crying her eyes in the floor, over you!" I screached, tears threatening to fall.

"She may be Addison Rae Barakat, but she isn't the same person she used to be when she left us two fuckings years ago."

"Don't tell me you didnt miss her. you wouldn't have the wedding unless she was there. You said her name in the middle of the night sometimes. You were another person the first few weeks she was gone. Don't you fucking like to me Jack Barakat, I can read you like a damn book. you love your sister, and don't try to deny it again."

That was all it took.

A single tear slid down his face, and his eyes closed tightly. I knew what I had said had gotten to him, but it needed to be done. I enclosed him in my arms, letting him weep. He was definitely way taller than me, but it worked out fine.

"You need to go talk to her, Jack. Nothings changed, she's still the same." I whispered to him, letting him go and walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
mmm. im bored. sorry for not updating yesterday or earlier today. my internet has been acting up sorry :\ i can't run the spell check because of it, so that's why there's probably a lot of bad grammer and spelling shit.

a big thanks to my loyal commenters XD you guys fucking rock, no joke. i love you guys!