Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Let her know you'll never let her go

"I can feel the pressure
it's getting closers now."


I sang along with Hailey, biting hard on my bottom lip. I was forcing myself not to make my pipelines fire back up, and it took everything I had. Alex had left to go shower, he was still sweaty. I sat on the couch, now, bored out of my mind and waiting for someone to come and talk to me.

The door opened slowly, squeaking noisily the entire way. Jack slowly stepped through the frame, half smiling at me. It looked fake, and wouldn't surprise me if it was. Michaela probably said if he didn't come apologize he wouldn't get laid. Cue shuddering.

"You mind?" He asked, motioning to the empty seat beside of me. I shook my head no, and jerked the ear buds from my ears.

"Look So- Addison. I'm sorry for freaking out like that, seriously. You just, really fucking surprised me."

"I completely understand. I should've told you flat out, I knew that once, and if, you guys did find out, you would flip a fucking lid. I shouldn't have been taken aback when you did." I whispered.

"Sorry Adds." He murmured. I glanced up at him, seeing his face heartbroken. I sighed, and wrapped my arms tightly around his torso. It was difficult, since we were sitting down, but I managed. Jack chuckled slightly, but returned the hug anyways.

"No! You have to do red!" I screeched, laughing at Zach. We were playing Sims 2 Pets on my computer, and we were designing out house. It was Zach, me, Craig, and Gab. We had decided to go and kill them off, seeing it always made life funner. We eventually killed them, and the came preached at us about the point was to keep the Sims alive.

"What are you two doing?" Michaela asked, emerging from the bunks. I turned my laptop, presenting the urns in the house or Craig and Gab. The look on her face was priceless, but one of humor was well. Alex had joined us a few minutes later, Rian tagging along eying my suspiciously. Alex probably went ahead and told him.

Jack walked in, glancing at all of us. "Hey Alex, can I talk to you for a second?" He asked in a calm manor. I shot Alex a glance, and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Alex's POV.

It was awkward at first, having my best friend talk to me about dating his sister. I wasn't sure if it was going to be like.. last time and I was praying it wouldn't be. I would leave with Addison this time, if it came down to it. There's nothing more I want, other than her.

"I'm not here to bash on you, Alex. Your my best friend. I just hope, no, demand, you be good to my sister."

"I-" I went to cut him off, but he wouldn't let me continue.

"I know you plan on it, I really do. I just.. I don't want her to run away again. I lost almost everything besides my best friends and the love of my life that day. You would know, though. I pray you don't do anything to hurt her. I would hate to have to fight you." He chuckled. "Just let her know you'll never let her go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Titled Credit: Sleepless Nights by Faber Drive
They've given me a lot of inspiration when it comes to writing, and get me out of a lot of writers block issues I get sometimes. They are a great, and very talented band. Check them out!

I just noticed, I have one hundred and fifty three subscribers. That's seriously awesome, guys. No joke. Thanks, for just subscribing and commenting. I love writing this story, it has definitely been my favorite so far. I have more in plan for it, too. Heh. -Clears throat.- Chapter twenty nine is pretty intense, well, not pretty intense, just intense.

Too long of an author's note. Can I get a few comments from the subscribers that never ever comment?

(Sorry about my name changes, if it's confusing anyone. I think I'm sticking to the one I have for now, kiddos. C:)