Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Did you scream enough to make her cry?

Jack's POV

I glanced at Alex, who was starring at a retreating Addison. I started walking towards the direction she came from. Alex followed closely behind me, wanting to know, too. Craig sat on a couch, his hands in his hair. He faced looked flustered, and slightly annoyed.

"What the hell did you do now?" I asked, annoyed.

"What did I do? You should try asking that sister of yours, Jack. I wanted to apologize to her about things, and she's the one who snapped at me." He retorted.

"I don't believe it. Addison doesn't just started shit randomly, Craig." Alex replied.

"You would know, wouldn't you, lover boy." He smirked.

"Back the fuck off, Craig. Alex was with her longer then the two of you two were. He has a better chance of knowing compared to you."

"Maybe your right. I don't give a shit, anymore, to tell you the truth."

"Obviously. All you do is scream enough to make her cry, and I have to see her running off pouring her eyes out over some twisted, pathetic, bastard that can only sing for an already enough fucked up band and get his girl pregnant." Alex spat. Craig chuckled, shaking his head.

"If you don't recall, Alex, you pretty much did the same. Except your girl ended up in my bed in the long run."

Before I could blink, Alex had clocked Craig dead on the nose. A sickening 'snap' echoed in the confined room, and Alex stalked off with a satisfied look plastered to his face. Craig clutched onto his most likely broken nose, which had began to pour blood. I left the room, letting him fend for himself.

Addison's POV.

I finally had enough of crying, and decided I wanted to do something... fun. Fun, that's definitely the word for it. Not exactly sure how I was going to pull off 'fun' on a moving bus, but I'm sure it could be done.

We decided to stop at a hotel; the guys had a shows in Phoenix for three days. Me and Alex wanted a room together, Michaela and Jack shared, Rian and Zach, since Kara wasn't on the tour for a few weeks.

"Tired?" He asked softly. I mumbled a 'yes,' and tried to change into my pajamas without stumbling around like a fool. I grabbed onto his shoulder for support as I slipped into my shorts, then yawned like crazy. Alex scooped me up in his arms, and put me onto the bed. He went to turn out the lights, and laid beside me. He covered the two of us with the comforter, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight, Addison." His voice a mere whisper, letting me fall into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: She's A Lady by Forever The Sickest Kids.

important:/size] and i didn't mean anything by: "...twisted, pathetic, bastard that can only sing for an already enough fucked up band and get his girl pregnant..." Craig is an amazing guy. he loves his daughter, and girlfriend. And Escape the Fate is fucking amazing, so don't send me hate mail. I love them, they are one of my favorite bands. Gab is awesome, too. so please, I cannot stress how much that is only for the plot line.

I had been planning this one for a while, actually. Don't ask why, I was just wanting to use the title for a chapter really bad. It's weird, I know. Anyways! I have Same Blood stuck in my head. =D my friends coming over later, and I might not update until later tomorrow night. sorry if i don't at all.

the comments i get from you all are fucking awesome. you don't know how much it means. I'm over 300. 302, exactly. if i get over 310, I'll piss myself. then I'll make something awesome happy in the next coming up chapters. XD