Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Your going to need a bodybag.

Michaela had made a plan. She was going to find a dress for me, her other best friend from home, and her sister was going to be the other one. She was then going to have them shipped to her house, her mother would take care of them from there. They were going to have the wedding a few days after we got back home, which would be in two weeks.

We were now looking through a million dresses, the amount was unbelievable. They had planned to have it on the beach back at home; it was one of Michaela's dreams. She didn't want a super long dress that would drag the ground, since it would only collect sand. I would show her a dress, but she said it wasn't right, and keep searching.

"What about this one?" I asked, holding up the wedding dress. She looked over at me, and gasped at my discovery.

"Oh my fucking gosh, Addison! It's perfect!" She took it from me, and quickly asked for one in her size. She tried it on, and it looked absolutely stunning. She then proclaimed it was time for bridesmaid dresses, she had already gotten all the other girls, including flower girl, sizes. She was only looking for fifteen minutes -I opted to sit this one down- when she fount "the perfect one."

"Try this on!" She giggled, handing me the dress. It fitted perfectly, and even matched my hair. "Addison, you look beautiful." She smiled. She got two others in the sizes needed, and picked at the flower girls as well. She paid with Jack's credit (I don't even want to know what she did to get it from him), and we left the store. They were shipping the dresses tomorrow morning, so we wouldn't have to do it ourselves.

"Let's find shoes!" She exclaimed, dragging me towards a shoe store. I fount mine quickly, and Michaela got two exactly like it in the different sizes. She searched for the right ones for her, and fount these on the back wall. They were extremely gorgeous, and played up the dress well. After she had ordered them to shipped by FedEx, we left.

We hadn't done much shopping, and I was exhausted. ATL played a show tonight, so I would sleep through it. I went into the apartment, to find Alex curled into a ball, sleeping silently. I shook my head, sitting my purse down, and crawl next to him. I kissed his nose, making him stir.

"Wake up, sleepy head." I cooed, shaking him softly. His eyes opened slowly, and a cute smile form on his face when he saw me.

"You make it back alive?" He yawn, stretching out.

"Yes, I did. We fount all the dresses, amazing, at one store. And we also got the shoes." I informed him.

"Well thats good, at least you won't be having to do any last minute shopping at home."

"Yeah, but you need to go get ready for the show tonight, it's already," I glanced at my phone time "5:49."

"Shit, I do." He cursed, but got up nevertheless. He grabbed fresh clothes, and went to shower. I laid in the bed, enjoying the sound of Alex singing in the shower, and drifted off into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Bodybag by Hit the Lights(:
song is very catchy.