Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

I've been waiting to smack you around.

Two Weeks Later.

I sighed to myself, and shut the engine of the rental truck off. Michaela was first to step out, marching towards the door. I followed suit, ready to get this over with. She banged on the door, a smiling Gab answering.

"Oh, do come in. I already have all your things boxed, Sophia." She grinned.

"It's Addison." I hissed, glaring her down.

"Oh, my mistake. No reason to get touchy over it, love." She smiled sweetly, scurrying off towards the kitchen.

"Fucking trophy wife." I muttered under my breath, making Michaela giggle. We thundered up the staircase loudly, on purpose, of course, and went intoour Craig and Gab's room. There were three boxes neatly stacked in the corner of the room.the spawn of Satan Craig was sitting on the bed, flipping through a guitar magazine.

"It's about time you fucking showed up." He complained, motioning towards the boxes.

"Look here, asshole. We came to get her shit, alright. I don't want to hear any lip for you again or the pretty boy face of your's is going to be darker than the eyeliner you wear." Michaela threatened him. (i sooo don't think that, Craig is definitely good looking. it's just all lies, only for the story. Needless to say, he shut his mouth.

"Hey ladies," Gab said from the bed room doorway "Can you please hurry up, me and Craig are going to my family's house so he can meet them."

"We planned on it, and I'm almost fucking positive we didn't ask for a reason, doll." I spat angrily, wishing she wasn't pregnant for just one minute.

"Don't get hostile, I was just explaining. But I guess since you never met his parents its a touchy subject." I sucked in air, and I'm sure my face was beet red. Michaela's teeth grinded together, but still held her boxes steadily.

"Look here, bitch. I've been waiting to smack you for God knows how long. And if your ass wasn't pregnant, you would've already gotten a broken nose. Now, if you want to look pretty for your little pity dinner, you better shut the fuck up." I growled, my eyes never looking at anything else but hers. She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest, and descended down the stairs.

I picked up my box, glared at Craig, and told Michaela to come on. She laughed evilly, and exited the house behind me. She slammed the door, the glass on it shaking. We almost literally threw the boxes into the back of the truck, and left his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: My Leftovers by Porcelain and the Tramps(:

i'm really fond of this chapter, for violence, probably.
so uh, two updates in one night. it's because of the many comments I'm getting. i absolutely love it guys, really. I'm not going to be a bitch and push for a certain amount, but I would love a few since I posted two chapters tonight, three in total for today. thanksss.

poll: who should my next story be about:
a. alex gaskarth
b. gabe saporta
c. brian haner jr.
let me know by comments. (: