Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

I'll be undressing you with every word.

Alex was waiting outside when we pulled into the driveway. I had called him, needing his help to get the boxes into the house. Michaela was leaving right after she dropped me off, her and Jack had to get last minute wedding plans done. Or, that was what she said she was doing.

He grabbed two boxes, and I grabbed the only one left. We said our goodbyes to Michaela, and took the boxes up to his room. My other clothes from what I had taken with me on tour were already here.

Amazingly, I didn't have jet lag. I had never gotten it before, so I wasn't starting now. We went upstairs, and set the boxes in his room.

"Are you hungry?" Alex asked me, sitting onhis our bed.
"No, actually. I just want to get these," I kicked the box next to my foot "unpacked, if you don't mind." He stood up, and opened the closet one to him. He showed me the places I could put everything in, and we got started. Ten minutes, four very random conversations later, Alex had found something to his liking.

"What's This?" He asked smirking, holding the pieces up.
"Oh, that. Something Michaela convinced me to get while we were on tour." I laughed, trying to hide the embarrassment in my voice.
"Your going to have to show me this on better terms later." I giggled, and snatched it from his hands, putting it away.

I got out of the shower, my hair was nasty from not having showering after spending a day at the airport. I picked up the outfit Alex had fount earlier, and debating whether or not to wear it. I slipping into it, putting my cotton robe over it. I left my hair hanging down, wet. Surely, it wouldn't matter in the end.

Alex was watching CSI New York on the television in the living room, mindlessly starring at the screen. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. Arms wrapped around my waist, and I closed the door. I turned in Alex's arms, standing on my top toes to kiss him.

"How come your only in a robe, love?" He asked.

"Well, I just got out of the shower." I replied. Suddenly, he pulled the tie of the robe, opening to front. Before I could comprehend what he had just done, I was shoved against the door of the fridge. His lips were on mine, and I responded quickly. We fought for dominance, but he ended up winning.

"Addison, I don't think I can wait much longer." He begged. I hitched my leg up onto his waist, and grinded onto him hard. "God dammit." He groaned, picking me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, afraid he would drop me. He chuckled at my fear. I smirked, and started sucking on his neck, which wasn't help my case in the dropping scenario.

Luckily, his door was open, and he then kicked it close once we were in. I threw me on the bed, making me giggle. He hovered over me, his hands feverishly searching my nearly naked body. I pulled his shirt over his head, and ran my fingers over his stomach, leading up to his chest. He kicked his pants off quickly, shoving them in the floor next to his shirt.

"Is your fucking phone off?" He breathed out. I looked up into his eyes; they were clouded by lust. I'm sure mine weren't any different, either. I nodded my head yes, biting my bottom lip. We weren't getting interrupted tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
-coughs- so um, yeah. I'm not extremely comfortable writing sex scenes, I'm not sure why but I'm just not. if anyone is good, they could write them for me. whenever I need them, of course. anyways...

BULLSHIT! HOW DID COLDPLAY GET BEST ROCK ALBUM! AVENGED IS WAAYYY BETTER.
uhkjdshfdiskjfnfg. stupid fucking Grammies. liess.

haha, "say" by john mayer just won something. so yeeah, there's like. anbfdhjsgfghsg coming up soon. i hope you guys are ready. you better be!