Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Remembering Sunday

Four Weeks Later

Michaela's mom buzzed quickly around the dressing room, making sure Michaela's dress was perfect. Michaela wore a bored look on her face and glared at the woman running her hands roughly through her hair. The wedding was starting in less then fifteen minutes, and she still didn't think it was perfect.

I sat with Michaela's sister, Tabitha, and one of her other friends I wasn't acquaintanced with. I was the maid of honor, and Alex was the best man, so we would be walking together. I wasn't sure who the little boy and girl were that were the ringer barer and flower girl, but they looked absolutely adorable.

The guest had started arriving twenty minutes ago, and the march was beginning in ten. You could tell Michaela was nervous, but she didn't have cold feet. She was excited to be marrying Jack.

I hadn't seen how the outside of the wedding was set up, but with the way Michaela's mom was doing things, I'm sure nothing was one inch out of place. Us girls took our places, and the wedding march began. We walked out onto the sand, and the way her mom had set up everything was amazing. Everything went perfectly, even though I didn't pay much attention the ceremony, though. My eyes were mainly on Alex; and he starred into my eyes back. I clapped when the vows were over, and Jack and Michaela kissed. They went into the limo; they had opted for rice to not be thrown.

I changed out of the dress I was in, and into another one Michaela had picked out. The reception was in a large, spacious tent. It was amazing, though. I set next to Michaela, and Alex sat on the other side of Jack. It was weird, not having him by my side. The two of us said a toast to the new bride and groom, and they danced.

The guys played "Remembering Sunday" and "Six Feet Under The Stars." They did amazing, no surprise there. Once they finished, everyone began dancing. I sat alone at a table, sipping on a glass of water through a straw. My feet were killing me, and I was starting to get grouchy. Stupid mood swings.

A chair pulled out beside me, and Zach sat down. I smiled at him, and sighing out.

"How are you doing, Adds?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I leaned my head on his shouldered.

"I'm fine, I guess. Could be better. My feet are killing me. I would rather be wearing my Converse right now." I informed him. He laughed, his vibrations shaking me.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. This tux is a fucking pain."

"Aw, Zachie, you look so cute." I pinched his cheeks, and he swatted at my hand. About this time, Alex came around my other side.

"You tired?" He questioned. I nodded my head yes, and yawned.

"Come here, then." He picked me up, and I laid my head on his shoulder blade, which was a bit uncomfortable, but it didn't bother me. Alex was whispering to someone, and then led me out to the car. He set me in the backseat, where I drifted off into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg, does anyone watch one tree hill?
because, I'm dying to know who the fuck Lucas called. it's either Brooke, Peyton, or that other chick Jillian or something. it's been killing me all day.

anyways, wedding (: it's a filler, though. this story is going to be ending soon ): I'll cry, no joke. but then ill have my new one other maybe a few days after wards. yay:] i think I'm going to put it up in a day or two, but I'm not sure when I'll add the first chapter.

comment?