Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

I'm like a fire cracker, I make it hot

I heard Michaela talking to Audrey from the nursery, and I shook my head. I pulled myself from the bed, and changed into an outfit, for once, that felt better than the maternity clothes. I slithered my way out of the door, not wanting it to make a noise. Michaela still cooed to by baby, and I leaned against the door frame, watching her play with her. Arms looped the way around my waist, and Alex rested his chin on my shoulder. My stomach growled, making Michaela's whispers stop.

"How long have you two been standing there?" She demanded, hands on her hips.

"Just a few seconds." I replied, placing my hands on my flat stomach. "I guess I'm hungry. I just woke up." I walked to the crib, Audrey looking up at me. I picked her up and asked Alex to heat her up a baby bottle. Like I was fucking breast feeding.

"You know, I haven't heard from Sara in a while. How do you think the shops coming along?" Michaela asked. I realized that she was right.

"I should probably call her." I decided, handing Michaela my baby. Her face brightened up automatically as she smiled down at Audrey. Alex called for me to take her down, but Michaela did instead. I heard them arguing over who got to feed her. I walked into Alex's and my room, picking up my cell phone. I set on the bed, searching for Sara's number and calling her.

[--]

"Alexxxx." I whined, pressing my body to his and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes baby?" He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm tired." I complained, laying my head on his shoulder. We were standing in Audrey's room. She hadn't feel asleep since Jack had came over, spoiled her some, and dragged Michaela away. She finally fell asleep after crying one hour straight. It was midnight, now, or maybe even past it.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. I changed into a pair of boy shorts and a black wife beater.

"I talked to Sara today." I informed him while he stripped down to his boxers. He glanced at me as I starred at him and smirked. I rolled my eyes and nestled down into the bedsheets.

"Really, what did she say?" He asked as he turned on the baby monitor and switched off the lights. He crawled into the bed. I curled next to him, playing my head and right hand on his chest.

"We just talked about everything that's happened. She knows that my name wasn't really Sophia, I had been with you forever ago, about me getting pregnant and having Audrey, and Michaela getting married. She told me that Gab had her baby, it was a boy. Sara had actually punched her in the face one day for saying something about me. They hate each other. The store I used to own is going great. Her and Max are better than ever. Craig and Gab planned on getting married in June." I restated everything we had talked about. His body shook with laughter.

"What's funny?" I asked; I could hear my voice go down an octave due to my tiredness.

"Craig and Gab getting married. I just can't picture it." I smiled at his response -I couldn't picture it either.

"Go to sleep, silly boy." I told him, kissing the tip of his nose and shoving my head into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't get an update out earlier. I've been writing for my new story. Now I'm trying to get ahead.

So.. this is starting to come to an end. Don't fret yet! There's still a few more chapters! Ha, I said fret. -clears throat.- So um, I've started on my new story, for those who didn't know. You can click here to read it for when this one comes to an end. It's Alex Gaskarth, by the way. (:

I love you guys, (: