Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

She's all I want and more.

Two years later.

"Mommy!" Audrey cried, slapping her hands down on the high chair. She was impatiently waiting for her mashed potatoes I was fixing for her.

"Hold on, they're coming sweetie." I told her. She quieted down, humming a random tune to herself. Alex walked in the kitchen with Zack. Zack screwed up my hair was he walked by, which resulted in my kicking his ankle. Alex kissed my check and then Audrey's forehead. She giggled, throwing her orange juice cup at him. He scoffed, setting it on the counter.

"How was recording?" I asked, not directing it to either one in particular.

"It went fine." Alex answered. "We plan on finishing the album in the spring. I nodded my head, and set down a little spoon and bowl of mashed potatoes in front of Audrey. She clapped her small hands and started eating.

"That great. I'm proud of you guys." I sat beside Alex and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, kissing my hair.

"When are you leaving, Addison?" Zack asked.

Michaela and I had planned to fly out to Las Vegas to attend Max and Sara's wedding. I was going to see the store, too. She still owned it; it was pretty popular too.

"Tomorrow morning, actually. I'm going to swing by Michaela's to get her, then we're heading to the airport. We should be in Las Vegas by tomorrow night, if everything goes according to plan."

"Well, be care. But I'm going to head out, I have a few things to do around the house." He kissed my forehead and Audrey's and left. Audrey was beginning to doze off, the way mashed potatoes always did to her. It was a little weird.

"I'm going to get her to bed, meet you in the bedroom?" Alex asked. I nodded, standing up and going to the stairs. I went into the bathroom, washing my face or my eyeliner and brushing my teeth. I threw my hair into a messy ponytail and changed out of my clothes. Alex walked in the room as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Took the kid forever to stop moving around." He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist gently. He kissed down my cheekbones, placing small, sweet kissing on my collarbone. He carried me to the bed, no need of asking if tonight was the right night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love nevershoutnever!!! They're amazing(:
This is short. Sorry. The next one is longer, though.
I like chapter forty four. (:

But I need to go do some other things, I'll post another update tomorrow, loves.
(: