Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

I'm sure as hell the happiest I've ever been.

I hated jet lag. It was one of the worst things, ever. Besides giving birth and a contact ripping in your eye. Other than that, yeah. We were meeting Sara at Max's house; she had moved in with him.

Michaela called for a Taxi while I grabbed our luggage. We each only had one bag since we weren't staying but a day. We were only staying for the wedding and a little while for the reception, then getting a hotel room and going to a shopping mall. We originally planned on heading to a casino or bar, but I was against it a few minutes after thinking on it.

The taxi drove us to Max's house, where I paid for it. We got out with out bags, and looked to see Sara standing on the porch. She ran to us, tackling us to the ground when she reached us. Max came outside, picking my up and twirling me around.

"It's been soooo long!" I cried, hugging his still tiny frame.

"Too long, my friend." He laughed. He sat me down, only to have Sara engulf me in a bear hug.

"You HAVE to show me pictures of the baby!" She demanded excitedly. Max agreed, ushering us into his cozy house. It was almost the same, even though Sara had added a feminine touch to it. I pulled at a few pictures I had brought for them, showing the photos to the two of them.

"She's so adorable!" Sara gushed, and began chirping over how she wished she was that cute of a baby.

[--]

I was dressed, looking in the church's bathroom mirror. My hair was in soft, bouncy curls and my dress fitted perfectly. Michaela stood beside me, and said we should go take our seats before someone else robbed them. We sat for a good twenty minutes before the wedding march started. We stood obediently, waiting for Sara to come out. Her best friend and two sisters led the way, then she came. She looked breathtaking, by no surprise.

They said their "I do's" and kissed, and led out to the limo. Me and Michaela left in the car we had rented, heading towards the reception. When we got there, I spotted Craig. I hissed under my breath, cussing a few obscenities. We walked pass them into the hall, laughing at the glare Gab held in my direction.

"What a whore." Michaela muttered. I laughed out, getting a few weird glances.

"Shush, I don't feel like shit being started." I laughed again, shaking my head. I danced around with Michaela, Max, and Sara before sitting down. A person coughed behind me, and I turned around to see Craig.

"Can I sit?" He asked, motioning towards the empty chair.

"Go ahead." I said lamely.

"Look, I don't want to fight with you. I just wanted to talk." He explained. I nodded my head, taking a sip of my virgin margarita. I refused to drink alcohol, I didn't approve of it, anymore that is.

"Well, I heard you had a baby." He said.

"I heard Gab did to." I pointed out.

"Yeah, she did. Samuel is almost two now." He said. He held a picture out, and he was a cute baby. I showed him one of Audrey, she was definitely cuter.

"She's adorable." He commented.

"I know." I boasted, proud of my baby.

"Well, how's life?" He inquired.

"I'm sure as hell the happiest I've ever been, that's for sure. Alex is the greatest person I've met, besides Michaela and Jack." I explained, laying it down hard.

"That's good to hear, So- Addison." About this time, Gab popped up from the fiery pits of hell.

"Oh, look, I didn't know sluts were on the guest list." She said, thinking her joke was funny.

"Cool it, Gab." Craig commanded.

"No, you know what, it's fine. Because I'm not the one who had to sleep with a guy that was already taken, now am I? As far as I'm concerned, your the biggest slut that's stepping into this room, Gab. Before you run your mouth, you should really make sure your not contradicting yourself and looking like a fool. Bye Craig." I swear, you could stick a saucer in Gab's mouth - it was hanging down that far. I smirked, turned around, and ventured off to find Michaela.
♠ ♠ ♠
I still love Craig:] He's a sweetie, don't think I hate him please.

This one is a bit longer, I still like the next chapter alotttttt. This one made me smile when writing to dude. XD

Thanks for commenting, it means a lot. I would link everyone, but I'm trying to finished my homework and shit. Peace:]